Apology [15]

Midoriya's POV:

"I-I've never done that before..." He looked sad.

"I'm sorry Izu..."

"What are you sorry about Shocchan?"

"Did- Did I hurt you?" I just stared at him, I was at a loss for words. How could he think that?!

"I knew it! I'm just like my father... I'M JUST LIKE THAT SCUMBAG!" He grabbed his hair and pulled at it. I grabbed his wrists and pulled them down to his sides.

"Baby, you didn't hurt me at all. How could you think that, today was probably one of the happiest days I've had since my dad died. Bakugou and Kirishima were the ones that ruined it, I was running from you because it was the game. Don't worry Shocchan you didn't do anything wrong." I let go of his arms and pulled him into a hug.

"Izu, never leave me ok?" I spoke into my ear, I pulled out of the hug and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I'll never leave you Shocchan, I only said those things because I was angry. I couldn't do that to you and my mom." He smiled.

"Good because I don't know what I would do without you..." I pecked his lip and he pulled both of us onto his bike, I put on the spare helmet and he put on his. He started it up and off we went, for once we went to his house. The sun had just started going down but was still high in the sky.

"My dad isn't home for the rest of the week so it's just us and my siblings." Shocchan said guiding me up the stairs to his room.

"O-Ok..." I followed him up the stairs and into his room, he closed the door and sat on the bed. As soon as I sat down I broke into tears, I fell onto Shocchans lap and he put his hands on my head, he started playing with my hair. (Btw his face is facing the ceiling of the room)

"I-I-I feel so bad... I never yell at anyone a-and they just wanted to make sure I-I was ok and I y-y-yelled at them.." I quickly pulled out my phone and opened messages.

:Mentions of Abuse and Suicide:

*Message starts*

Me: Hi Kacchan... I wanted to apologies for what I said today... I feel really terrible about snapping like that and I didn't mean anything I said... I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me...

Kacchan: Hi, this is Kirishima. Bakugou says he doesn't want to see your message but I accept your apology, it's not really your fault and I guess both of us should be apologising considering we didn't listen to you and we accused Todoroki of being abusive...

While I was reading the message my crying got worse, silent tears turned into violent sobs and hiccups. My phone was soaked in tears but I still messaged him back.

Me: Oh, could you at least tell Kacchan I'm sorry?

Kacchan: 'Incoming Video Call'

I wipped my bloodshot eyes and answered the call

"H-Hi..." Kirishima was on the other end and in the background I could see Kacchan laying away from the phone on the bed they were on.

"Oh my god, Midoirya you look terrible..." Shocchan kept petting my hair while I suffocated on air.

"K-Kacchan- *sob* I know you don't want to talk to *heavy sob* me b-b-b- *hiccup* but I wanted to s-say sorry..." It was hard for me to speak I was crying so hard, he ignored me which only made me cry harder. I heard him mumble from his spot staring at the wall.

"Don't you ever."

"K-Kacchan what a-are you talking a-a-about?" He turned around and grabbed the phone from Kirishima.

"DONT YOU EVER KILL YOURSELF DEKU!" He shouted at me through the screen which only made me cry harder.

"*hiccup* K-Kacch-"

"No! I know what I said to you in middleschool but it was all bull shit! You told me you stood on top of the school for hours that night but I already knew! You know why? Because I was going to your house to apologies but Inko said you told her you were staying with me! So I rushed to the school and I saw you standing there crying! I was going to yell for you when you took a step down so I decided to leave it alone!" He shouted to me, it was nice knowing he actually cared but I was still frantically crying, I started hyperventilating which just freaked me out more.

"Look. Deku. Calm down before you have a panic attack..." He had such a softer voice... I took a few shaky breaths and closed my eyes until I was calm, I guess I was too calm because I fell asleep...

:Warnings End:

(Just wanted to let you know I probably won't be posting chapters for the next week since I'm going away to a cottage and Jess and Em both don't know what I want done with this story.)

(861 Words)
~Lem🍋