Find Them. [4]

Todoroki's POV:

I saw the green-haired boy hanging out with his friends at the lockers, his female friend. I think her name is Uraraka? Started shrieking and jumping up and down. I looked over and Deku. I think she called him? Was covered in blush. The girl stopped jumping and they left the building. I wonder where they're all going? I closed my locker and started walking to the bus stop. I waited for a bus, once it showed up I noticed it was the same bus driver as this morning.

"Oh, hey again kid."

"233 Richards street," I said while getting on a sitting in the front seat.

"No greeting huh? Snobby rich kid." I ignored his comment and looked down to my phone, it was two pm meaning my training was starting in an hour, even if I didn't want to partake in it I had to anyways so why not prepare. I went over everything my old man has taught me over these years. The bus got to my house and I got off, I opened the door quietly and stepped in, my father was waiting on the couch.

"Shoto go get ready for training, I'll be in the practice room." I ignored him and walked to my room, I guess we're going early today... I closed the door and started the shower to the coldest setting. I stripped my clothes and stepped into the freezing water, I did everything you do in a shower then turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist, I walked out of my bathroom and changed into my training clothes which is just a tank top with black jeans. I walked down to the practice room to see my father waiting for me.

*Time skip a few hours*

The training was finally over, I was laying on the floor of the practice room with bruises and cuts all over my body. Luckily for me today he ended it short since he had to go to his job. I got up, walked out of the room and stumbled into the living room, I unexpectedly fell onto the couch face first and groaned in pain.

"Shoto! Is everything ok?" Fuyumi ran up to me and helped me sit up, I coughed and got to my feet.

"Yeah... I'm going to clean up then go to bed... Goodnight."

"Ok, goodnight. If you need anything come to my room alright?" I nodded and slowly walked up the stairs. Once I got to my room I walked into my attached bathroom and turned on the tap, I splashed my face with the freezing water and started checking my wounds. I couldn't do anything about the bruises but I could treat the cuts. There was a small gash on the side of my cheek, I cleaned it out and put a bandaid over it. A rush of pain from my chest hit me, I lifted my shirt to see a huge bruise at the bottom on my ribs, I touched it and backed away in discomfort. I wrapped my whole chest in bandages in case anything was broken, there didn't seem to be anything else wrong so I changed into my pyjamas and fell onto my bed back first. I just stared at the ceiling of my room. I guess another night of no sleep...

Midoriya's POV:

It was the end of school and all three of us were walking to the ice cream place. Once we get there the cashier greeted us.

"Welcome! What can I get you three?" Uraraka started.

"Hi! Can I get a single scoop of chocolate in a cone?" Iida went next.

"Can I have one scoop of blueberry in a cup?" She jotted down their orders and pointed her pen to me.

"U-Ummm... C-can I get one scoop of Vanilla and one scoop o-o-of strawberry in a cone?" She nodded and went to the ice cream tubs, getting our orders ready, she passed them all to us. I reached for my wallet but Iida put his hand up.

"I'll cover it."

"Really Iida! Thank you so much!" Uraraka excitedly said while licking her icecream. She and I walked to a table outside and he paid for the ice cream then joined us at the table. I noticed my spark kept flashing blue... That constantly happens... is something wrong with me?

"Is everything alright Midoriya?" Iida put a hand on my shoulder, I jolted up.

"U-Um... yeah! Just a question, are soulmate sparks supposed to be blue?"

"Not normally, it's only blue if your soulmate gets hurt, why?" Uraraka said I sighed in relief.

"Oh.. that's the relief I thought something was wrong with me..."

"What do you mean Midoriya?"

"Mine is always turning blue, should I be worried?"

"Thats not good... I wonder what your soulmate is going through... poor girl..." I gulped.

"D-D-Do you guys th-think... she's being abused?"

"I'm not sure Midoriya but I suggest trying to find her faster and help her." Iida moved his hand off my shoulder and went back to his ice cream. I was the last one to finish since I got two scoops instead of one.

"Bye everyone!" I exclaimed while walking home. I opened my door and walked in, I took off my shoes and sat on the couch.

"Yes! Netflix got the new Allmight movie!" I added it to my list and mom walked in the room.

"Hey honey, how was getting ice cream?" She sat next to me.

"Great! I went with Uraraka and Iida my two new friends!"

"Thats great!" She got up and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Whatever is easier is ok with me!" She nodded and started cooking. I started the Allmight movie since I had nothing better to do, my soulmate spark kept flickering blue.

*Time skip an hour*

"Izuku! Dinner is ready!" The movie had just ended, I got up and walked into the dining room and sat down. My soulmate spark was back to normal now so that's was a good sign, she put a dish of spaghetti in front of me, I started eating.

"Um...mom?" She looked up from her plate.

"Yeah?"

"I think my soulmate needs help... but I-I don't know what t-to do..." I started crying.

"What do you mean they need help?"

"Well m-my spark k-k-keeps turning blue... it has since I-I got it... I-I didn't t-tell you because I th-thought it w-wasn't normal and I w-was weird..." She put her hand on top of mine and squeezed it.

"Don't worry, once you find them we'll help them ok?" I nodded and wiped away my tears. I finished eating and checked my phone, no messages. I put it in my pocket and got up with my plate in my hand, I washed it in the sink and put it away. I walked into my room, it was about nine.

"I'll go to bed early I guess..." I changed into sleeping short and an All M shirt, I got into my bed and closed my eyes.

(Thats the chapter! Goodbye lovelies!)

(1214 Words)
~Lemon🍋