Zombie [27]

Todoroki's POV:

While I was on that stage and all the camera's I had a feeling wherever he was, Izu was watching his broadcast. While Mr. Aizawa was explaining the fact that he was still alive and out there I turned to the cameras and mouthed 'we're coming' hoping he would see it. After we got pushed off the stage by my father, Mr. Aizawa and I went right back to the dorms to start our work. The whole week we've been trying to figure out where he is, we haven't told any other students or teachers about our secret operation since it is now deemed illegal. Like that'll stop me! A student walked into the room and Mr. Aizawa stood up greeting the kid.

"You must be Koki." The boy nodded and shook Mr. Aizawa's outstretched hand.

"Who is this?" I asked with the now permanent venom in my voice. Mr. Aizawa let go of his hand and took the boy to me.

"This is Koki Tanaka he's here to help us." I raised an eyebrow.

"I train tracker dogs and I'm a professional bounty hunter." I heard a joyful scream come from the common room.

"PUPPY!" It was Uraraka, the boy whistled loudly making my ears hurt. A large and muscular Doberman Pinscher came into the room, followed by a group of girls. The dog was about the hight of my hip and had a sleek black and dark, rust orange coat, it was very well built and had cropped ears with a docked tail. It politely sat down next to Koki and awaited command while the girls where on their knee's trying to bring him back to them.

"This is Zombie." (His origional name was going to be Alpha but I decided to make it Zombie in the end, if you prefer Alpha let me know changing it is really easy!)

"He is too sporadic for my services and is too agressive, you could say he has a taste for violence and I can't have a dog like that in my line of work so when your teacher offered to buy him off me I couldn't resist." He pulled out a chain and a collar and clipped around the dogs neck. He handed Mr. Aizawa the chain and Mr. Aizawa exchanged him with a handful of money.

"I'll be on my way. The dog has been trainned to protect it's master and sniff out whatever scent you give, he wont give up until he finds the item or the scent is lost." Koki exited the dorms and Mr. Aizawa handed me the chain.

"Here. Use him however you want to help his case, I'm not allowed to continued but I wont stop you. After you find Midoirya you can keep the dog in the dorms." He walked to his office and the girls had already surrounded me, trying to grab at the dog.

"You all realize this is a very dangerous dog and overstimulation could make it aggressive?" All the girls came to realization from my words and backed away. The dog stayed seated at my side not even noticing the other people in the room. He looked to me for commands.

"Come Zombie." I tugged the leash and the doberman trotted beside me, I heard the girls groans and whines while we walked down the hall. Even if I didn't show it I was so happy I had help. Now I'll actually find him. All I had on my mind was getting Izu back. Once we got to my dorm I saw two pet bowls and a crate outside my door.

"We wont need the crate I always hated putting animals in cages. You can sleep on my bed with me." The dog looked up to me with appreciation as if he could understand me. I grabbed the bowls and the crate and pushed open my door. I dropped the leash but Zombie didn't leave my side, I put the crate in the corner of the room, I didn't plan on using it but I guess having it wouldn't hurt. I placed the bowls agaist the wall closest to my bed, the dog jumped onto it and laid down. I was going to start right away but I think it would be best to get to know this dog better.

"What was Koki talking about, he doesn't seem aggressive or violent at all." Little did I know this hell hound was disguised as an angel... After laying with and petting Zombie for an hour I got off the bed, he perked up and watched as I picked up his leash. I guess I'll go to the common room so people can actually meet him.