Chapter 51: Want him...

Mew looked into Tar and Pan resumes as he forwarded the complain to HR to settle it. He wanted the corporate to handle the issue so that people wouldn't point fingers at him or at Gulf for being a snitch even though he did nothing........ he was doing all this to protect Gulf. If he stained his hands, Gulf's work would be jeopardize, so let the corporate deal with it. Even though he could make the final decision, he wanted the HR to realize the mistake they had made in their recruitment. As for Pan, there was not much he could do as she would be done in a few weeks.....as much as he wanted to hurt her career for hurting Gulf, he had already hurt her father's company, so now when she would leave MSJC her CV will be stained from what she had done...either way she was doomed..............

As much as Gulf was enjoying his break from his relationship he was getting hurt as well. He missed Mew terribly.

He knew that he could never cope up with the society if the pressure fell on to him but he didn't want to leave Mew. This was the first time he had put effort into liking someone. He was his first and only. He loved him like crazy but the pressure was too much.

His door bell rang and Gulf left his bedroom and headed to the door and opened it, but there was no one. Gulf looked around and then his eyes landed on the bag on the door handle. He picked It and brought it inside........

"Enjoy the dinner, my love" the card read

He opened and there it was, his favorite food, fried rice. This was definitely Mew's doing. The writing on the card was a dead give away

His office was no exception when Mew started showering him with gifts and food. Gifts didn't attract Gulf as much as food did...he knew he was a sucker for good food and Mew used that to his advantage......a lot.

Gulf needed to get the papers signed so he headed to Mew. He knocked and there was no sound so he proceeded inside to see Mew dozing off on his chair.

He gently place the paper on the desk and headed to get a blanket to cover him. As he placed the blanket on him, his eyes traced Mew's features, the features he was missing so much....the face that he wanted to touch, the lips that he wanted to...

"Am I handsome?" Mew pulled Gulf out of the daze

"Excuse me..." Gulf said as he straightened himself "The paper needs signature" Gulf said pointing to the papers he had placed on the table earlier

"Sure, have a seat" Mew told Gulf. Gulf sat on the seat and Mew swept through the paper

"Are you done?" Gulf asked when he saw Mew staring at him

"No, I am still reading"

"Then keep your eyes on the paper and get it done"

"They are on the most important paper" Mew said as he smiled, not removing his eyes off Gulf

Gulf said nothing, true that he needed the break, he was loving the attention Mew was giving him.........

"How much longer do you need, it's almost 2 weeks, Gulf" Mew inquired

"I........."

"Do you hate me?"

"I don't"

"Then?...."

"I need time to adjust" Gulf eyes shook as he didn't know how he could make Mew understand him

"Take your time...... I will wait even if you have me wait for years...I will always be there for you" Mew was being honest.

"ummmmm" Gulf said as he headed back to his office

.

.

Gulf was having lunch with Win and Bright as Mew was thankfully busy with work.

"How is it going?" Win asked Gulf

"umm"

"It's fine if you don't want to talk" Bright interjected

"President, how was Mew in the past?"

"He honestly never paid any attention to anyone, not even his girlfriend because they were all arranged by his family. He went with them out of courtesy to his mother. This is the first time I am seeing him be so attached to anyone. I have never seen him cook........"

"Cook???...." Gulf questioned

"Forget it..... as I was saying his previous relationship were all about ridding his prestige until you came around him. I can say that he has fallen hard for you Gulf..... I am sure you can feel it"

"Bright, what would you do, if Win decided to announce your relationship"

"Nothing, as long we have our understanding I don't mind" Bright blushed

"Really?" Win questioned

"I see...." Was all Gulf said as his eyes wandered far off......

Was he harsh to Mew.....but Mew had tried to get back, but Gulf had refused..... Seeing Win with Bright made him so jealous that he didn't care anymore. He wanted Mew back for all he cared.....he headed to Mew's office to talk to him but Mew was out....

"Are you free?" Gulf texted

"Is everything all right??"

"We need to talk"

"A bit busy.....how about in the evening"

"Sure, at your house, how does that sound?"

"👀🤟"

Gulf just shook his head, Mew and his antics like really......... Gulf smiled like crazy.

He headed back to his office to continue his work until Pan and Tar decided to turn the office in to their leisure center

Even though Gulf was getting disturbed he said nothing. Pan barely had weeks left and then it will all be over. Patience was key.............. or was it?

"Is there a Mr.Gulf Kanawut here?" The external courier asked in the office

"There" Tar pointed out

"How may I help you?" Gulf asked as he headed to the door

"There is a parcel for you?"

"For me?" Gulf was confused. Who could it be?

"Here, please sign it..."

"Sure, thanks" Gulf signed and received the envelope addressed to him. What ever could it be?

He set it aside and continued working. He needed to finish up today's work...he was meeting Mew this evening, so he wanted to have a work free mind......

Once he finished working, he packed his stuff in his bag and got up and then his eyes fell on the envelope. He picked it up and tried finding the "From" address but it was empty only the "To" address had his details. Who could it be?? Some one form outside the company because the external courier delivered him the envelope......... why was the envelope disturbing Gulf so much....... He took a deep breath and opened it....

He turned it upside on his hand and something plopped down.......as he picked them up, his world came crashing down....

"STAY AWAY FROM MY MEW OR ELSE DON'T BLAME ME FOR NOT GIVING YOU THE HEADS-UP"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Update lovelies!!!!!

What was in the envelope? Who was it from?

Don't forget to share, comment, vote

Don't forget to watch BrightWin's live today 🥰🥰

Minechan864© xoxo~~