Chapter 11: At last!!

The ceremony started and things were going as planned. There was screaming, whistling and clapping as the students went up one by one to receive their degree certificates.

"Gulf Kanawut, College of business " and Gulf got up and walked on the stage, followed by "Bright Vachirawit, College of business" and so did Bright.

An hour later the commencement ceremony was over only to be followed by the dean taking the podium and giving a small speech receiving a boo from the graduated students to which he laughed

"......... you can boos all you want but what I am going to announce next might change the boos" he chuckled "everyone let's welcome Mr. Mew Suppasit and Mr.Win Metawin to the stage"

The people were cheering like as if a celebrity was on the stage. Wasn't one a president and another and executive , was what Gulf thought.

After a brief introduction of the MSJC company, they announced that there were few students who would be under their wing from this college, earning claps from everyone.

As they both stepped back, the dean of the college called on the students stunning them

"Gulf kanawut and Bright Vachirawit, please head up to the stage"

The boys looked at each other and slowly stood up and headed to the stage. Was Mr. Mew gonna take his revenge in front of all these people, the scary though crossing Gulf's mind.

With heavy steps the boys walked up and the whole room was silent.

"Congratulation Gulf and Bright, you both has successfully passed the interview and are officially the employees of the MSJC" surprising both Gulf and Bright

What about the third round.. was all that they though off

"the college couldn't have been any prouder of you both, keep up the good work and do your best" the whole venue clapped and cheered on the boys.

Mew and Win then stepped in front of the boys startling them. Bright almost took a step back and was about to fall when Win steadied him.

They lifted their hand and pulled out the MSJC official pin that only the actual employees get. This pin was not only a symbol of MSJC employee, but an honor, a status, and there were things they would get easily just by owning this pin.

The parents of these boys couldn't be any prouder from them in this moment. So this was the third round, the round of achievement and accomplishment.

As the ceremony was concluded, everyone started to leave. Gulf and Bright headed out with their parents respectively. As they did, two limousines stoped them in their track.

"Mr.Gulf please get in" said the first driver

"Mr. Bright please get in" said the driver of the second limo "with families please"

The people were now crowding them over so the both along with their families headed inside the cars

The cars took them to a very luxurious resort for a nights' stay and party all inclusive. No one could believe this was happening, but they were convinced that all the employee were given these privileges ...............or did they?

After enjoying their time the next day the families went home, content with the day and the event.

The boys were starting their venture in MSJC in two days. Was there a lot to prepare not really, they just needed to make sure they were presentable and remember all that they did during their internship days.

The days passed and the D-day came. Confidently the boys went in to their new offices. Their desks were filled with wishes and their names on the board. This was reality and it was happening.

"Congratulation, Gulf and Bright" Mild patted both their backs and then hugged them each.

They both said thanks and were introduced to their supervisor.

"This is Man, your direct supervisor....." Mild introduced them

"He is also called Type's husband" Boss said shocking the boys "Btw I am Boss, head of the accounting department" and off he went

"He is joking" Mild said scratching his head

"Oh am I!!!! He only listens to Type, Type has him wrapped in his little finger" Boss said, speaking from behind the boys.....Was he a magician, they just saw him leave and he was here again

"I am going, don't glare at me Mild" Boss said as he left

The puzzled boys decided to move to the other supervisors.

Everyone was very welcoming and congratulated them.

"How is everything going on with the adjustment Bright," Win spoke from behind startling everyone

"Thank you for asking Sir, everything is going fine" Bright replied with a straight face

Everyone anticipated that he would ask Gulf next but they were heavily wrong.......

He then turned and left the room leaving everyone shocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed. Don't forget to share, vote and comment