Chapter 10: Family love

The medical bills were payed for by the company and Bright came to help Gulf with the discharge papers. Once that was done, they headed to Gulf's house.

Once inside Gulf acted as if everything was alright so as to not alarm his family members.

"Bro Bright" Sara, Gulf's sister came running

"Hey, Sara, how are you?" He said

"Wow!, is this how much you miss your bro that you didn't even meet him" Gulf said sarcastically

"I see you daily, but Bright rarely comes to our home anymore" Sara said laughing "Btw, the graduation gown has arrived"

The college personally mailed each students graduation gowns to their houses, to honor the students efforts put through the years.

The graduation was in five days, but the company has yet to announce who is selected or not. Gulf and Bright were both tensed and nervous as they didn't want to lose the other chances incase MSJC declined them.

They decided that if MSJC didn't reply to them in the next three days, they would agree with the other companies. And lo and behold two days later, MSJC emailed them informing them they were selected for the third round. Third round, wasn't it only two rounds, when did they have three rounds. It was stated that the third round was the last and final round of selection.

Bright texted Gulf and asked if he got the email and got a yes as a reply. The email also stated that the day of the third rounds was coincidentally the evening of the graduation. They would have to miss the party with their family and friends for this round, but they can always have another party with family or can they.....

Three days later, in the morning, Bright and Gulf were getting for the big day. It felt amazing, like a huge milestone was crossed. Their chests felt heavy and light at the same time.

Gulf's mom came in the room and presented him with a beautiful blue stripped tie with the family name stitched by hand beautifully in the corner of it. Gulf looked at his mom and couldn't stop crying and earned a big hug from both his parents whilst his sister couldn't control herself either. It was such a heartfelt moment for them. The hug lasted for minutes long.

Bright on the other hand was ready to leave the house to go reach before the parents went, when his mom stopped him on his tracks. She bend down startling Bright and tied his shoelace and set his tie for him. His sister came at the door holding a box that has my dearest son written on it. His mom opened the box and took out cufflinks and arranged them on Brights cuff and hugged him. The cufflink had his and his brothers initials on it making Bright burst into tears. He sniffled and tried to hold it in but failed miserably. He vowed again to never let any sorrow come near this household again. His mother didn't deserve any of the pain.

Both the boys left their houses respectively and reached the venue for the graduation. All the students were excited and nervous at the same time. It was finally happening. The big moment and the big day. As the boys were entering the venue door there were a loud screech and all the girls were screaming as if a superstar has come to the school. The boys couldn't see who it was from far behind so they just turned and entered the venue as the girls screamed at the front yard at who ever was there.

———————————————————————————————————————————

The secretary pulled the brakes infront of the venue and opened the back door. Therein emerged the most eligible bachelors in the country as dubbed by the reporters. No wonder the girls were screaming

The reporter were swarming the men like hyenas hungry for news....

"Mr. Mew Suppasit, what has prompted you to come to this graduation ceremony... is it a family member or your lover" the reporter asked unabashed

All he got in response was silence and a glare to which he winced

"Please don't ask stupid questions" interviened Mew's secretary

They asked more questions as Mew and Win swimmed through the reporters.

Not being able to extract answers from Mew they turned to Win and at that moment Mew made his escape to the directors office whilst Win cursing him beneath his breath.

After Win managed to escape he bursted into the room where Mew was

"Damn, you Mew, is this how you treat your brother" Win glared

"Calm down, bro" Mew smirked

Just then the doors opened and the Dean of the college came in and both parties shook hand.

"I have seen to it and it has been arranged," he said "do the applicants know that this is happening" the dean asked

"No, all they know is that they have a third round that they got selected for" Win said

The dean got a call and he excused himself leaving Mew and Win alone.

"We would have been on a ferry, if not for him" Mew said

"Are you crazy, I don't want to put him through this trauma again" Win complained."What is wrong with a party in the resort.... It works well"

"Nothing, the grander the better" Mew said

The most important end result is that they enjoy it, was what Mew and Win thought

———————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: what do you think is going to happen at the ceremony? Is anyone in trouble?

hehehehehehe!!!