Chapter 29: Nightmares

Whilst Mew and Gulf enjoyed their sleep, Win on the 94th floor had trouble sleeping for the past few days, his best memories became his worst nightmares, that haunted him. He woke in the middle of the night and took a warm shower for the second time and headed to bed again, sleep didn't come easily.

It repeated over and over again...........

His memories 

"Win, don't go to this cruise ship, it is a trap, you should know better" the head of the security department warned Win

"I am the best bait that you have, otherwise you would lose them" Win reasoned

"Don't do this, please, for my sake" the head said "for friendship sake"

"What is plan B?" Win continued, ignoring the warning 

"Plan B is taking you....... Plan A is having a body double, we already have everything ready" the head reasoned

"No, you listen to me, I give orders here, not you" Win said angrily

The look on the head of departments face was sad but all of a sudden the person in front of Win had his eyes wide open as he dashed towards Win and shielded him, the moment Win looked down his hand were filled with blood

"Nooooooooooooo, Seo, noooooo" Win screamed as he woke up from his nightmare sweating bullets

"I should have listened to him, I bought this on myself" Win almost cried by himself pulling is hair. He couldn't find closure, even if he tried to...........

It was not supposed to end this way, if only he would have listened, he recalled the day.....

"Win, don't go to this cruise, it is a trap, you should know better" Seo warned Win again and again, to which Win payed no heed to. The enemies were right in front of him and he had to get them.

Win's previous job along with helping Mew was in the special forces. He and his best friend Seo were both recruited together, as they moved up the ladder in the force, Win also gained position in the MSJC. Though on the surface he was a president, his actual job was a secret agent. Those who targeted MSJC, were dealt with severely.

After a recent cyber attack on the company, these perpetrators had the nerve to make a physical attack on the company, their demand in exchange for the release of the employees was a huge sum of money that Mew payed off immediately. Win didn't agree with Mew on this. Even though things were settled from Mews' side, Win couldn't let it go easily, the nerve they had to hurt the company. After months of tracking the perpetrators down, he finally had them cornered, or did he.....

He found out that there would be a party on a cruise days from now where all those involved would be in attendance.

Win figured an all kill strategy, wherein he would capture all those people in one swoop. Seo, his trusted aide and head of the special force was against this idea and had warned him against this multiple time. Win was just blinded by his rage and didn't listen to a single word Seo mentioned.

The plan was set out right and Seo did his best to protect Win. The main objective for the team was to "Protect Win" but for Win it was to capture them alive.

All suited up Win went to the cruise making friends with people here and there whilst the alpha team(Seo's team) was on stand-by awaiting orders.

Once Win confirmed the perpetrator, he signaled his team to start making their move. Once by one as the perpetrators left the room, they were bought down out of sight, some where caught in their rooms, some on in the corridor, the only person left was the head of the perpetrator.

The alpha team, slowly evacuated the people on the other cruiseship to protect them from the cross-fire that may happen.

Win was standing on the upper deck waiting for the main person to show himself and he did very quickly

"Took you long enough" Win said

"Look who is talking" the man said removing his gun and pointing at Win

"Shoot me if you dare" Win said confidently

The other man laughed like crazy, "death by a gun shot doesn't look beautiful, I have better plans"

Win kept him engaged as the alpha team moved in the shadows to capture the man.

He then loaded the gun and shot at Win, immediately Win was covered by Seo, who got shot

Win was stunned,

"I am fine, Win" Seo whispered, pointing at his bulletproof vest silently

"You bought company" the man sneered "you think you have caught me, you are a million years early"

Win was confused but then he smiled

The alpha team appeared and apprehended the perpetrator.

"I think you are a million years early to be talking that way to me" Win said from behind Seo, who didn't allow Win to stand in front of him

The man laughed like crazy "I told you, you are a million years early to fight me, 3.....2.....1"

As the man counted down the upper deck exploded in front of Seo and Win.

As they fell to the lower deck, Seo covered Win, so that Win wouldn't get hurt. When Win came to his consciousness, Seo was on top of him covered in red.....

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo" the whole planet heard Wins' screams

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Update!!!

BrightWin was asked are there you have it!!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote