Chapter 6: Unexpected meeting <3

Gulf was nervous as hell, but with Brights' help he calmed his nerves down

"Gulf Kanawut, please step inside" said the organizer. He took a deep breath and stepped in and headed to the podium. He set his slide up and turned around. His feet froze, it was like nails had pierced his feet and embedded them into the ground.

Among the panel of the judges sat the "mouse vanish" suit guy. Gulf took a huge gulp and stabilized himself. "Respected Professors and Judges, I am Gulf Kanawut, presenting my graduation project today"

"Gulf, before you start let me introduce to the panel of judges starting from the left" said the organizer

"Mr. Singto Perachaya, CEO of the Perachaya corporation"

"Mr. Gun Attaphan, co-CEO of Babii establishment"

"Mr. Mew Suppassit, executive director of MSJC"

"Mr. Win Metawin, director of MSJC"

"Mr. Tay Tawan, CEO of Polca limited"

So the person he messed up with was actually an executive director of the company he sent the resume for employment. He was sure, Mew would fail him even before he would say a word.

Gulf calm yourself down, you got this, let's get this over with, he said to himself and started. After he finished, everyone except Mew clapped. He was doomed or was he.

Mew then gave him some critics that he should consider the next time he were to present a proposal, which came as surprise to Gulf

"Thank you very much, I'll consider all these critics the next time I am preparing for the proposal"

After a few questions he was allowed to leave. The moment he left he felt like he has lost strength in his legs and the ground wobbled under him or was it his legs. He immediately sat at the sight of the first chair.

"Bright Vachirawit, please step inside" said the organizer.

"Best of luck" Gulf said with the last remaining strength and Bright headed inside the room.

"Good morning professors and honorable judges, I am Bright Vachirawit and this is my graduation proposal"

The panel was introduced to Bright as well, and Bright couldn't help but notice one of the judges was smiling like he had won the lottery, that low-key creeped Bright out.

After Bright had received his critic and answer the question he too was excused. The results would be out in the evening so the boys decided to play football to relieve some stress.

"Did you feel anything weird in there" Bright asked Gulf on their way to the field

"Remember the person I dropped food on, he was in the panel of judges" Gulf said

Bright was shocked, his face prompting to Gulf to tell him who it was.

"The one in the middle, the executive director, I am screwed that's for sure " Gulf continued "What about you?"

"The second from right low-key creeped me out.. he kept on smiling creepily" Bright said

"Oh did I !!!!" They both froze on spot as they heard it. They didn't need to turn around to know it was Mr. Win Metawin as they had just heard his voice in the presentation room

They both turned simultaneously and apologized.

"It's fine, its your opinion"  Win said "But keep in mind not everyone is as forgiving" he then walked towards the restroom

Bright and Gulf both hurried towards the field so that they don't meet anymore judges.

The game was exhausting but worthwhile. They won the game and the bet that was placed. By then the results had been out, and the boys decided to head to the board were the results would be placed

As they both turned they saw Mr. Mew and Mr. Win walking across the far end of the field discussing something with the organizer. Bright and Gulf looked at each other and ran out of the field from the other end, making sure that the MSJC executives didn't see them.

But how long would they be able to run away, especially if they are planning to work in the MSJC after graduation.

It was like a mouse who willingly crossed into the lions den... but were they ferocious was the question to ponder over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hey lovelies!!!

I wanted to play a small game with you all. Guess the answer?

1- what does MSJC stand for?

2- Are Mew and Win related in this novel? if yes, then how (friends, family?)?

Awaiting answers

Thanks for reading <3