Chapter 32

Luke

3 days later

I cannot believe Peyton actually believed me. Of course I would never do anything to hurt her but the thing with Susie looked like I would. If I found Peyton with a guy like she found me and Susie, I don't know if I would be so forgiving.

"Baby, are you sure you don't wanna know what happened?" I asked Peyton. She was getting ready for dinner tonight. We've been through a lot lately and so I think a night with just the two of us will do us both some good.

"With you and Susie?"

"Yeah. I know you're curious and I don't want anymore secrets between us. I want you to know everything that happened."

She bit her lip and slowly walked over to me. I pulled her into my lap and grabbed her hands. "Before you start just know that you're the one thats dying for me to know not that other way around."

"Okay whatever you say," I said with a chuckle, "She offered to take me home. I was a little buzzed and couldn't find Carter or Kallie anywhere. She walked me to my dorm and asked if she could stay. I told her no at first but she kept begging and saying that she was too tired to drive home and that she barely made it here so I finally told her she could as long as she slept on the floor. After that I was knocked out. I have no idea why she had my shirt on. Probably used it as pajamas or something."

"You know the screwed up thing about this whole situation is that she had on one of my favorite shirts of yours."

"That's the screwed up thing? Really?"

"Yeah! You looked really good in that shirt."

"Well I guess I'm just gonna have to call her up and tell her I need that shirt back."

"Do that and you'll be single." She said while getting off my lap and going back to get ready.

A couple days ago I bought Peyton a necklace that says 'I love you' That's another reason why I'm taking her out to dinner tonight. I plan on giving it to her during dinner. I'm falling in love with her and I didn't just want to say the words. I want her to really remember the first time I tell her.

"Okay baby I'm ready." Peyton said.

"Finally! I'm starving" I lied. Truth is I'm sick to my stomach because I don't know how Peyton will react. She's so stubborn and it was hard enough for me to even get a chance to talk to her.

"This will be our first official date."

"Yes it will and everything's gonna go perfect." I said while grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in for a kiss.

Peyton

I'm so happy Luke and I finally get a night to ourselves. I don't like how he's not telling me where we're going to eat but whatever.

"We're almost there Pey Pey."

"Do NOT call me that!"

"Aw come on. We could have couple nicknames."

"Okay Lukey Pooky."

"Yeah that was a bad idea."

"Ya know since you are driving my jeep don't you think you could tell me where you're driving it?"

"Ha nice try but no."

I scooted over closer to him and kissed up his neck to his ear. "How about now."

"Well if you keep doing that were not even gonna make it to our destination."

I sighed and sat back. "Fine. You win."