Chapter 9

Luke

About halfway to the dorms Peyton passed out. She was rambling on about god knows what and just passed out. It was pretty funny. She's way nicer when she's drunk that's for sure. When we got back to the college I heard a phone go off. I know it wasn't mine because my phone is on vibrate. I looked over at Peyton and her phone was on her lap. It was from that guy she was with; her boyfriend Shane.

Convo:

From: Shane☺

Where'd you go? Thought we were gonna go all night😪

End of convo

Go all night? What does that mean? I sighed and put her phone back on her lap. I can't believe this. Everytime I like a girl there's always someone else. I got out of my truck and went to Peyton's side. I picked her up bridal style and started to walk inside when I remembered something..

I don't know where her dorm is..

Great.. Well looks like she's staying with me tonight. I walked to my dorm and carried her inside. I plopped her down on my bed and tucked her in. She squirmed a little but didn't wake up. I got some blankets and made a bed on the floor. The last thing I'm gonna do is sleep beside her because who knows what she'll do to me in the morning. I stripped down so I was only in my boxers and layed down.

Next morning

Peyton

I woke up in a very comfortable bed with a very bad headache. Jeez Peyton.. What did you do last night? I looked over and Kallie wasn't in her bed.

Wait.. Is this even my dorm?

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked around. Yep. This definitely isn't my dorm.

I looked on the floor and saw a pile of blankets.

Okay.. So I'm not in my dorm. No one is in the other bed.. and there's a pile of blankets on the floor.

Who's dorm am I in?

I climbed out of bed and kind of stumbled.

Jeez, I can't even stand.

I stood there for a second starring at the floor when I saw the pile of blankets move.

What the heck? You're going crazy Peyton.

The blankets slowly rised and revealed a very hot, tired looking, Luke. Goodness his bed head.

I mean..

What the heck am I doing in his dorm?!

He stood up and was only in his boxers.

This was a wonderful sight to see.

His cheeks turned pink a little when he noticed what he was wearing.

He cleared his throat.

"Sorry" he said while going through his dresser and throwing on a tshirt and sweats.

I think he was expecting me to yell at him. Am I really that mean to him? Goodness I must be. The look on his face right now is priceless.

"Um.. What am I doing here?" I asked while putting my palm on my forehead. Gosh this headache is the worst thing ever.

"You got a little drunk last night." He said while walking over to the cabinet and getting some Advil out and pouring a glass of water. "I didn't know where your dorm was so I brought you here"

"Thanks" I said as he handed me the water and pills. "And um.. Thanks for bringing me here.. That was nice of you." I said with a small smile.

He shoved his hand in his sweat pockets and smiled. "Of course"

Okay.. This is really awkward.. What do I say?
'Welll I gotta get going..' No..
'Well um thanks again but-' no.
'I better get back before Kallie worries about where I am but.. thanks again' yeah ill try that.

"I better get back before Kallie worries about where I am but thanks again."

"Yeah no problem"

Whew okay, that worked.

And with that I walked out the door.

Jeez, talk about awkward.

-------------------------------------
A/N

Okay y'all what's gonna happen with Luke and Peyton now? Any predictions?😅

Vote & comment for a new update!! Xoxo😘😘