Chapter 25

Peyton

I scrolled through Netflix and tried to avoid the horror section but of course Luke saw it.

"That clown movie is really good babe."

"No way. You can not make me watch that"

"Oh come on.. I'm being forced to stay in bed all day for 2 weeks. You can at least let me pick the movie.." Luke said while giving me the most innocent looking facial expression. If be wasn't so darn cute then I would've said no.

"Ugh fine. But just one. No more scary movies after this."

"Deal"

I clicked on the movie and grabbed my phone. I shot Shane a quick text.

To: Shane😊

"Hey, need to talk to you about Luke. Meet for lunch tomorrow?"

He texted back within a minute.

From: Shane😊

"Yeah of course. Call you tomorrow."

I smiled and locked my phone and crawled in bed next to Luke.

"You're gonna love this. Its my favorite."

"Really? Cause it didn't even have a good rating.."

"What? Yes it did!"

"4 stars... Must be something wrong with it unless it'd have 5.."

He gave me a glare. "Oh trust me. It'll make you feel like you're in the movie."

Of course this movie was filled with blood and violence. If there's one thing I'm really scared of its clowns that are bloody and violent. I will never really understand as to why I agreed to watch this. My head was dug in Lukes chest and my arms were so tight around his waist that they were hurting. I finally looked at the screen when I thought the scary part was over but with my luck it wasn't. The clown slit the girls throat with his nail. HIS FRICKEN NAIL. I gasped and hid my face in Lukes chest again.

"You know this movie actually does scare me too.. I mean since its based on a true story I try to avoid people with long nails. Never know what they'll do. " Luke said while keeping his eyes on the screen. I grabbed the Xbox remote and paused the movie.

"This is true?!" I asked horrified.

He started chuckling and I wanted to punch him in the face. How I fell for that? No clue. "I'm playing baby."

"I hate you"

"I'm sorry I had to. The look on your face was priceless" I rolled my eyes and played the movie. This boy really knows how to get me worked up.

Scary movie endings are always the worse. They're so crazy and always make you jump or give you the chills with the creepy music. I was watching closely because believe it or not I actually thought this was getting a little better. I mean the characters were stupid but there was one guy that was actually smart. He was the last one alive and he was smart as to what weapons to use and where to hide. The music started getting really intense and the clown was coming up behind the guy. I was so into that I didn't even noticed Luke shifted a little and before I knew it his fingers were diggin in my side and I jumped.

"Ahh!! " I screamed. I swear my heart jumped outta my chest. Luke just laughed and laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. I stood up and turned the lights on and paused the movie.

I put my hands over my chest and slid down the wall and laughed. I guess it was pretty funny.

"Why did you do that?" I asked between laughs. Luke couldn't even talk because he was laughing so hard.

"Told you it'd make you feel like you're in the movie." He finally got out.

"I can't believe you," I said. I got up and went over to Luke and nudged his arm. "Feel my hand. I'm still shaking!"

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry. I had to."

"No you didn't!"

"You were so into it.. it was the perfect opportunity"

"You're such an ass."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on the bed with him.

"I said I was sorry." He said while kissing my cheek.

"Sorry isn't gonna make my heart beat go back to normal."

"You're such a baby. I barely even scared you"

"Yes you did!"

"Well I can do way worse than that"

"But you're not going to." I said with a smile.

He kissed me and mumbled "no promises." While reaching over for the Xbox remote.

"Um what do you think you're doing?"

"We need to finish this!"

"Oh hell no buddy. We've seen enough" I said while trying to get the remote out of his hand. He moved it out of my reach and played the movie. This is not the end. I always love giving payback.

_________________________

A/N

Thoughts?😊

Comment & vote!!

5 comments= new update!

Love y'all!😘