Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*7 hours later*

We just made to Georgia. Halle fricken lujuah! I hate driving. Especially 7 hours. That was way too tiring. I wish one of my parents would've drove my car for me. I pulled into the GSU parking lot and parked my jeep. It felt so good to know I wasn't just stopping at a stop sign or a red light, I was stopping for the rest of the day. I never wanna drive again. Like for real. My parents pulled up next to me and we got out. "Yall don't have to help me. I got it from here" I said hoping they would listen. I was wrong.

"Are you kiddin me? Of course we're helping!" My mom said as if I offended her. Its not that I don't want them to help me its just that I know once they get all my stuff inside they're gonna break down and cry. Well not my dad. Hes usually good at holding back his tears. But I don't know.. He cried when my brother left home. I guess part of me would be offended if he didn't cry but I mean I just hope he doesn't. seeing my dad cry makes me wanna cry and I just don't want that to happen.

"Yeah Peyton. Stop being ridiculous. We didn't just drive 7 hours to have you carry your stuff in by yourself." My dad said.

"Fine but no tears. Im not in the mood for all that bull" I said a little snotty. My parents have a great way of turning my good mood into a bad mood instantly.

"Peyton why don't you go get your dorm number first so we know where to go" My mom suggested as I picked up a box out of the back of my jeep. That would probably be a good idea. I put the box down and walked into the main office.

"Hi! May I help you with something?" A brunette lady asked me with a huge smile on her face. She was kinda creepin me out because her eyes were like coming out of their socket.

"Uh yeah. Im new and need my dorm room number please." I said with a smile.

No problem! Whats your name?"

"Peyton Becker"

She gave me my key and dorm number and I walked back outside to my jeep. My parents were standing around waiting for me.

"Ya got it?" My dad asked.

"Nope they told me to get the hell outta there and that I'm not welcome to go to school here" I said sarcastically.

"ahahah very funny. Now come on. We gotta get this done. Your mother and I need to head back soon." he said while grabbing a couple boxes. I did the same and we filled half of the dorm with my stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay y'all I hope you like this! Its gonna get more interesting I promise! I'm gonna update more now that more people are reading. Please comment and vote! xo Hopefully you can see this chapter..