Chapter 41

Peyton

"Luke get up!" I said while slapping his very firm ass. We took a much needed long nap after we left the hospital. Luke was still sleeping on his stomach with his face buried in pillows.

Did I mention he was only in his tight boxers?

It's not that I want him to get up because this is definitely my favorite view but we have to get ready for dinner with my friends tonight.

"No." He mumbled into his pillow. I've come to learn that he is the hardest person to wake up. Like seriously.

"We're gonna be late."  I whined.

"You get ready and then I will."

"I already am ready." I lied. Well actually I was kinda ready. I was wearing my white partially ripped skinny jeans that I just bought a couple days ago, I forgot to bring the bag in so they were left in my car and this cute coral tank top I just found in my closet. It's definitely going back with me to Georgia. All I needed to do was put my makeup on and straighten my hair.

He sighed and slowly sat up. "You hate the idea of me sleeping don't you?"

I laughed and turned to go back into the bathroom. "You suck at waking up."

"See, you're not even ready." He yawned while walking up behind me in the bathroom.

"All I have to do is my hair and makeup."

"Which takes forever." He groaned.

"And you take forever to get up and for your brain to actually function." I said while turning my straightener on.

He begrudgingly nodded his head at me and turned the shower on. "Aw shit, do you have a plastic bag?"

"To suffocate you with?"

"Do you always have to be a little shit?" He asked clearly getting annoyed.

I don't know why but annoying him is my favorite hobby. He knows deep down that he loves it.

I finished straightening a few more strands of my hair before I had to go downstairs.

"If you could get it today that would be nice." Luke sighed.

I gave him a dirty look and put my hand on my hip. "Say it nicely or get it yourself."

"Please get me a plastic bag today."

I rolled my eyes and quickly went down the stairs to get Mr. Grouch a bag. I looked in the pantry and all I could find was a garbage bag.

Before going back upstairs I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6:30 which means we really need to get going because we're supposed to be at dinner by 7.

I hurried up the stairs and into my room. I tossed the bag to Luke and continued doing my hair.

"We have to leave in like 15 minutes." I said to Luke as I finished straightening my last strand of hair.

"Okay, you mind getting me a towel?" He asked while turning the shower off. 

I grabbed a towel off the towel rack and threw it over the shower door.

I heard him sigh and mumble, "I asked you to hand me one not throw it."

I rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror one last time before walking back into my bedroom. I scoped my closet for a pair of shoes and decided to wear my silver flats. I didn't really have many options because basically all of my shoes are in Georgia.