Chapter 46

Peyton

Luke will not stop riding my ass. He's been following me for awhile now. I don't want to get out of the car because I'm so over arguing with him. I can't get through to him and he can't get through to me. I love him but I don't know if we're gonna make it after this one. We're both just so mad at each other which I don't understand. I wanna know what I did to make Luke so angry? I mean yeah I keyed his new truck but he deserved it. He shoved me. If anyone should be upset it's me! He's just adding more fuel to the fire.

I heard my phone go off and looked down at my lap. Luke was texting me.

"Pull over!"

"Now Peyton."

"I'm not playing with you anymore."

What do I do? Luke is so pissed at me.

I picked my phone up and called Kallie.

"What's up?" She answered.

"Kallie I don't know what to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Long story short, our talk did not go well and  he shoved me so I keyed his car and now he's riding my ass and is texting me to pull over and that he's not playing with me anymore."

"Where are you?"

"I'm by the outlet mall.. do I pull over?" I asked.

"Uh.. probably. I mean Luke's not gonna hurt you."

"I know Kal but he's literally being a psychopath."

"Text him back and see what he wants."

I put her on speaker and went to my messages. I had more messages from Luke.

"Stop ignoring me I know you see me."

"Okay the thing about him texting me is that he literally walked away when we weren't even done talking and now he wants me to pull over to talk? No." I said to Kallie.

"Do it Peyton. You guys need to fix this before it gets worse. You don't need to be fighting like this."

"Okay fine. I will." I lied. There was no way I was pulling over. Screw him. "I'll call you back." I hung up the phone and texted Luke back.

"Screw you and leave me alone."

"No pull over."

"Stop harassing me."

"I will once you pull over."

I sped up and cut another car off and quickly turned. I didn't see Luke behind me so I quickly pulled into the mall outlet and parked behind all the buildings.

"You should probably stop texting and driving. It didn't work out for you last time."

"All those low blows aren't gonna get you anywhere. Where did you go?"

"None of your business!! Leave me alone?"

"I'm not done talking about this."

"This is your problem. You can figure it out yourself but as for me? I'm gonna enjoy being single."

"You're not single. And if you think for a minute I'm gonna let any guy touch you then you have another thing coming. Now tell me where you are."

"So you can have girls all over you and text your exes and I have to sit back and watch but I can't touch other guys? Hmm seems fair."

"Dammit Peyton if you could sit down and talk to me like a real human being then we could work this out."