Chapter 13

2 weeks later

Peyton

We've been having our Friday night hang outs still but now we either go out to dinner or go party. If it wasn't awkward with Luke before everything happened its definitely awkward with him now. That night he texted me and told me if he came off rude he didn't mean to. How he got my number? I have no idea. I didn't text him back because what do I say?

"No you were right. I'm so in love with you"?

Ha, no.

We haven't talked about it face to face at all. I mean we still have small talk but that's about it. But I did hear that last Friday I was drunk and Luke was drunk and we were flirting the whole time and even holding hands. I don't remember but Kallie told me that if she didn't know us she would've thought we were dating..

"Pey! Lets go"

Me and Kallie were going out to lunch. Well Sunday brunch since all we do is sit around on Sundays. I slipped on my shoes and followed Kallie outside to her jeep.

"So how's your love life?" Kallie asked as she popped a strawberry in her mouth. I bit down on my straw and gave her a glare.

"Don't have one."

"Yes you do! You and luke are totally into eachother"

"He's into me."

"I can see you like him. Why do you keep avoiding it? He's not gonna wait forever."

"And I don't need him to wait forever. I just don't think relationships are my thing. They never work out"

"Peyton.. You have to move on at some point. You need happiness and I think Luke will make you happy. He's probably one of the sweetest guy I know."

Sweetest guy I know..

~ FLASHBACK ~

"Peyton where's Tyler? Isn't he here?"

"Yeah.. I don't know where he went! Ill go look for him."

Tyler always disappeared at parties but I always found him in the bathroom or outside with his friends. I took a glance outside and didn't see him so I went upstairs. I was about to check in the bathroom when I heard giggling and Tyler's voice.

"You make me so happy. You know that right?"

"You're one of the sweetest guys I know"

That can't be him.. No..

I opened the door to reveal my boyfriend making out with some skank. As soon as they heard the door open Tyler pushed her off.

"Peyton it's not what it looks like."

I was just standing there with tears running down my cheeks. How could he? He told me he loved me. He told me I was one of a kind. And he does this.

"I hate you. Never talk to me again. It's over."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Peyton..?"

"Huh?"

"You kinda just blanked out for a second."

"Oh.. Sorry" I said with a little chuckle. I don't why but I just can't ever get that image out of my head.

"Just think about it. If you don't want a boyfriend fine. But you should at least tell him.. I mean your kind of leading him on. Last Friday you were way more drunk then he was and you were all over him"

I put my head in my hands.

"Oh my gosh" I mumbled.

"You know what they say. Alcohol goes in truth comes out"

_______________________

A/N

Thoughts?😁

comment & vote for a new update!!😘😘

xoxo love y'all