Chapter 14

Peyton

"You know what they say.. alcohol goes in truth comes out"

"Mmm hmm. And who's 'they'?"

"The love experts" Kallie said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Why am I friends with you?"

"Because you love me."

I rolled my eyes and popped a piece of bacon in my mouth.

Why can't bacon be in love with me? I'd date bacon in a heartbeat.

Just then I heard my phone ringing.

"Oh my gosh, someone's calling me. This is a dream come true." I said while jumping up and down in my seat trying to get my phone out of my purse.

"You're crazy"

Phone convo

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Peyton Becker?"

"Yes, who's asking?"

"This is Mary Cooper from Mercy Hospital. We have a young man by the name of Thomas Bryan here.. He was in a car accident about an hour ago."

My eyes were probably bulging out of there socket. I hung up the phone and threw it in my purse.

"Peyton! What happened?" Kallie asked.

"We have to go!" I said while throwing money on the table and running out to the jeep.

Why they're calling me about Luke? I have no idea but all I know is that he better be okay.

"Peyton.. why are we going to the hospital? What happened?"

"They called me and said Luke got in an accident." I said while trying to hold back tears that were flooding my eyes. What if he's not okay? I've been nothing but mean to him.

________________________

A/N

Oh snap. What do y'all think?

Comment & vote for a new update!!