Chapter 24

so the last chapter was a flashback so this would be a week after what happened with mama LeClaire just in case y'all forgot👍

Peyton

"Pey please help me!" Kallie yelled. She was currently freaking out because her and carter were going on a date tonight and she couldn't find an outfit. Me being the lazy bum that I am layed on my bed and glared at her.

"You act like this is the first time he's gonna see you and you guys have been on many dates before."

"I know but I feel like this is our night ya know? Haven't you ever had that feeling?" She asked while pulling my arms and helping me sit up.

"What you're wearing looks fine"

She had on a tight black dress with red heels and a red necklace.

"Fine?! I need it to look perfect!"

"It does. It looks perfect"

"Now you're just saying that."

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"Actually yes. You lied to me about your feelings for Luke and now look where y'all are."

"Okay well I guess me lying is a good thing so wear that" we laughed and within a matter of seconds she went crazy again.

"My makeup! I almost forgot. He's gonna be here in less than an hour."

"Oh no you might not get it done on time" I said sarcastically while flopping back down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked it smiling as I saw I had a text from Luke.

From: Luke💋

Get your fine ass over here. Haven't seen you all day😔

To: Luke💋

I know I'm sorry. Been slouching around all day. Been there soon🙆

From: Luke💋

Well if you'd let me I'd be there slouching with you😒

Luke's doctor told him he needed to take it easy and stay on bed rest for at least two weeks so Ive been goin to his dorm and getting him whatever he needs. He hates it but I just want him to get better sooner rather than later. That's what I always tell him.

To: Luke💋

Oh shush. You'll be able to soon if you listen to your doctor😉

From: Luke💋

Yeah whatever. Hurry up and get here. I miss u

I smiled and took my phone off the charger. I looked down and saw my crewneck had pizza sauce stains on it. I guess falling asleep last night during the movie me and Kallie were watching with a piece of pizza in my mouth wasn't a good idea. And the fact that I was being lazy all day just makes it even worse. I smell like a garbage can.

I got up and went in the bathroom.

"What are you doin tonight?"

"Luke. Well not Luke I meant that I was gonna be with Luke." I said with a chuckle. This is why I hate one word responses.

Kallie laughed. "I'm sure that's what you meant." I just ignored her and jumped in the shower real quick. I got out and put on a clean crewneck and leggings. I brushed my hair and left it down and sprayed some perfume on.

"Alright I'm outta here." I said while opening the door.

"Okay have funnnn" Kallie said. I once again ignored her. That girl I swear. I walked down to Luke's dorm and let myself in.

"Hey baby!" Luke greeted me.

"Hey" I said while walking over to him and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Alright I'm out y'all." Carter said while putting what looked like an expensive watch on. He had on a nice navy blue button down shirt and black slacks.

"Okay where are y'all goin tonight?" I asked.

"Just taking her out to have a nice dinner."

"Any reason?" Luke asked.

"No. Can a guy not take his girl out to have a nice night?"

"Be my guest. But just warning you she's going crazy trying to look perfect for you"

He chuckled and grabbed his wallet off the dresser. "Thanks for the warning. See y'all"

He left and I looked down at Luke. Part of me was kinda jealous that Carter was taking Kallie out for dinner. I mean me and Luke haven't even gone on a date yet.

"What are you thinking about?" Luke asked making me forget about my selfish thoughts.

I smiled and sat next to him. "Nothin. Want me to put a movie in?"

"Yeah sure."

I know when Luke gets off bed rest we'll be able to do more fun things. I just wish this whole accident didn't happen. But oh well. Ill just talk to Shane about it. He always knows what to do.

_______________________

A/N

Hey y'all! Please comment and vote for a new update!!

How about 5 comments = new update?😘

Love y'all💘