Chapter 11

Peyton

Luke and Carter walked in along with 2 guys and three girls behind them. My heart started beating really fast.

What if Luke brought one of them here?

"Kallie, Peyton, this is Dawson and this is Sam" carter introduced us to the guys.

"And this is Sadie, Reagan, and Michaela" Luke said introducing us to the girls.

They were all pretty. Reagan was the only brunette out of all of us girls. The rest of us were blondes.

"Nice to meet y'all" me and Kallie said at the same time. We looked at eachother and laughed.

"So we all here?" Carter asked just as Shane and Tucker walked in.

I smiled and hugged Shane and tucker and grabbed the beer from Shane that he had in his hands.

I introduced them to everyone and we all went and sat in a circle on the floor.

Luke

Well this should be interesting. Peyton's boyfriend is here.. Whatever. I don't even care anymore.

"Alright how about a good ole game of truth or dare?" Sam asked.

Peyton scoffed. "What are we middle schoolers?"

"Hey truth or dare has no age limit" carter said.

We all laughed and started the game.

"Sam you go first since you brought it up"

"Okay.. Carter, truth or dare?"

Carter thought for a minute.

"Truth"

"WUSSSSS"

"Hey Im starting off easy"

"Okay.. If you could date any girl in this room besides Kallie who would it be?"

Are you serious Sam? Why would you ask him that.

"Hmmm"

Don't say it..

"Probably.."

Don't..

"Peyton"

And there it is. I looked over at Peyton and her cheeks turned red and Kallie nudged her arm.

Peyton

Well this officially got 10x more awkward.

"Hes all yours" I whispered in kallies ear.

She laughed and we continued on with the game.

"Okay.. Shane. Truth or dare?" Carter asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Reagan"

Shane got right up and planted a soft kiss on Reagan's lips. Luke looked at me like I was crazy. I raised my brows at Shane. What the heck? He gave me a look at if to say 'don't say a word' so I brushed it off and sat back.

"Peyton, truth or dare?" Shane asked.

Oh goodness.

"Dare"

"I dare you to... Hmm"

He looked around at everyone and then a smirk appeared on his face.

Pure evil.

"I dare you to straddle Luke and makeout with him for a good 20 seconds."

I nearly spit out my beer I just drank.

THIS IS NOT OKAY.

______________________

A/N

What do y'all think?? What's Peyton gonna do? Predict 😁😁

Comment & vote for a new update!!