Chapter 28

1 week later

Peyton

"Um hello! What are you doing?!" Kallie asked while storming towards my bed and pulling me up. "It's your boyfriends first weekend off of that bed rest crap and you're laying in bed?"

"How do you expect me to go out and act like a happy couple when I went and snooped on him?"

"Oh my gosh Pey. That happened months ago! Get over it. You know he's not a man whore so why are you so upset?"

"It was not months ago! And because the guilt is eating me alive!"

"You did what you had to do. Come on now. Cheer up."

I sighed and got up. Maybe she's right.

"I got this just for you." Kallie said while pulling out a short, tight red dress.

"Kal-" she covered my mouth before I could say anything.

"You're wearing it now go put it on." I sighed once again and did as master Kallie told me to. Tonight we were going to some house party. Luke is really excited to finally get to do something and don't get my wrong I am to but, a house party? Really? There are girls everywhere and the last time I went to one I went home single. I slipped the dress on. Not gonna lie it was a little hard. Either I'm gaining weight or Kallie just got me the smallest size there is. I looked in the mirror and was in awe. I looked pretty decent I guess. I did my hair in wavy curls and applied some makeup with red lipstick.

"You look great! Look at your ass!!"
I laughed and punched her arm.

"Too much red?" I asked.

"Nope keep the lipstick. It looks good."

We finished up getting ready just in time. The boys were at the door as I was slipping my creme heels on. Well Kallies heels. She's forcing me to wear them. Kallie opened the door to reveal a very hot lookin Luke. He had on a red polo shirt and dark jeans with his boots. I laughed and walked over to him.

"Did Kallie make you wear this?" I asked referring to his shirt.

"Or both my legs would be broken." I laughed and put my arms around his neck.

"Well you do look kinda hot I guess.." I said.

"Eh.. I guess you do too.. But only a little." He said before leaning down and kissing me. Even with heels on he was still taller than me.

"Okay let's go love birds!!" Kallie said while throwing my purse at me and shooing us out the door. I stopped Luke as we were walking out and wiped my lipstick off his lips.

"What? It didn't look on me?"

"Not as good as it does on me." I said while winking at him and walking out to Kallies jeep.

We finally made it to the house after a half an hour of driving. Its really nice and is already full of people.

"Who's house is this anyway?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Susie Manchester's"

________________________

A/N

Been super busy so I'm really sorry for the wait! What do y'all think?!

Comment & vote!

7 comments for a new update!😊💕