Chapter 33

Peyton

After we finished eating we left the restaurant and drove around for awhile. I had no idea where we were but Luke looked like he knew exactly where we were going. I was still in awe over my necklace. Luke definitely knows how to pick out the right jewelry.

"Thank you." I said while leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"For the millionth time, you're welcome." He said with a chuckle.

"I just can't believe you got me this Luke. It's beautiful."

"No, you're the beautiful one."

I smiled and wrapped our arms together. "You have good taste"

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Yeah.."

"My sister helped me."

"Oh that explains it."

"But I was the one that pointed it out. She liked a different one better."

"Mmm hmmm."

"It's true! But then I started liking the silver one that she liked better and she started liking the gold one that you're wearing better so then I ended up buying that one."

"A silver one?!"

"Oh no.."

"I'm just kidding baby. I love this one."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I would've liked any one that you bought me."

"Yeah.. About that.."

"Oh my gosh. What now?"

"I kinda stole it.."

"Shut up!"

He laughed and squeezed my thigh. "I'm glad you love it. Stolen or not stolen, it still looks beautiful on you."

"I'm really starting to believe that you actually stole it."

He just looked at the road and bit his lip like he was trying not to laugh.

"Luke!" I said before hitting his arm.

"Do you really think I could pull something off like that?"

"Well I don't know! Maybe your sister could. I've never met her so I wouldn't know!"

"Well looks like you'll be meeting her soon then. You'll see just how dark and sneaky she really is."

"Oh my gosh. Shut up."

"Nothin but the truth baby."

"I could not imagine your sister being like that."

"Okay fine. You caught me there. If she ever caught me stealing she'd hit me upside the head."

"I already like her."

"She'd love you. She's already been begging me to let you meet her"

"Really?"

"Yeah but I don't why.. She's lucky she hasn't met you"

"You got jokes."

Luke drove me around Georgia and showed me some places that he likes to go to. He even filled up my gas tank for me which I told him not to but he insisted. He's such a sweetie.

When I got back to my dorm Kallie was watching some reality TV show that I've never seen or even heard of.. But she won't be watching it for long after I tell her what happened tonight. I've been dying all night to tell her.