Chapter 2

Peyton: My parents left about an hour ago to head back to Kentucky. Im still trying to get all my stuff organized. I've never shared a room with anyone before so I don't know how this exactly works.. Like do I literally get half? Will she think I'm rude if im takin up too much space? Like I don't know.. I finished putting my clothes away and went to go straighten up my shoes when I remembered I left them in my car. I might need those.. I slowly got up and went outside. I was almost to the door when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. It was my good friend Kaylee from back home. "Hello?" I asked

"Hey! Hows Georgia?"

"Well Ive only been here for a couple hours but its good I guess" I said while opening my car door.

"what do you mean you guess?"

"Well Im just too lazy for all this. I had to drive 7 hours to get here, then I had to carry all my stuff inside, then I had to organize and I don't even know how much space I get, then when I was gonna straighten up my shoes in my closet they weren't even in there so now im out at my car getting them."

"Really Pey.. That would have probably happened if you would've gone to school in Kentucky.."

"Not the driving part.." I said. She laughed into the phone and I managed to get my box of shoes out.

"Ill literally pay anyone to do this for me. I just wanna sleep"

'Peyton, you'll be fine. Stop acting like you're some lazy bum. You're gonna love it there by tomorrow."

"Love it here? I have no idea who any of these people are. For all I know they could be murderers."

Kaylee laughed at me once again. I really don't see whats funny here. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and sat my shoe box on the ground once I got it out of the car. "Ill call you later Kay. I have  a lot to do" I said trying my best not to sound annoyed.

"Okay tal-" that's all Kaylee got out before I hung up my phone. I knew exacaly what she was going to say anyway. 'Blah blah talk to you soon blah blah have fun' I've literally heard those words so many times. I picked my box back up and groaned. How could shoes be so heavy? Gosh Peyton you either need to get more muscle or lose some shoes. How many do I have in here? 10? 20? No.. I couldn't have that much.. could I? I was so lost in thought about my shoes that I wasn't paying attention as I was walking. The next thing I knew I was rammed into something hard. I jerked back and it was saw a very hot guy standing in front of me. "Watch where you're goin will ya?" I snapped.

"Last time I checked, you are the one that ran into me darlin''

"My name is Peyton not darlin"

"Nice to meet you Peyton. Im Luke" he said while putting his hand out for me to shake. Gosh he has an award winning smile I swear. I mean no, he no I cant like him. Boys are a waste of my time and just use me. Im not gonna let another guy wheel me in like Tyler did.

"Well Luke, if you don't mind I have a dorm to organize." I said while brushing past him and totally ignoring his hand.