Chapter 19

Luke

"Girls fawning over me? What are you even talking about?"

"At the bar, at restaurants, or even outside the fricken college girls are staring and smiling at you!"

"Well you know some people do like to be friendly"

"That's not being friendly. It's called flirting!"

"Mmm okay. And does that bother you?"

"What? No!"

I smirked at her and moved closer.

"Just admit it. You can't stand to think about me with anyone else."

She just sat there and looked at me. It looked like she wanted to say something but nothing came out. She's so stubborn that she'd probably never admit I was right.

"You can be with whoever you want cause you know quite frankly I haven't-"

That's it. I couldn't take it anymore. I'll probably get another black eye from this but I've finally come to the point where I just want her. I want her to be mine. I cut her off with a kiss. I tried to make it as passionate as possible. Surprisingly she kissed back. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeper. Our lips were moving in our own little rhythm. I pulled back and look at her. I honestly could not read her facial expression.

"You shouldn't have done that"

"Yes I should've Peyton! Damn you're stubborn. Look me in the eye and tell me you felt nothing."

"I have to go" she said while standing up and grabbing her purse.

"Peyton!"

She just ignored me and walked out the door. Just like that.

Peyton

I cannot believe Luke kissed me. I had to get out of there because I felt the sparks between us. I didn't even feel those with Tyler.. But I know Luke is one of those guys that comes off sweet but will eventually break my heart. I pulled my phone out of my purse and called kallie.

Phone convo:

"Hello?"

"Hey kal, can you come get me from the hospital?"

"Yeah, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just really tired and don't feel like sleeping in a chair"

"Okay I'm on my way"

End of convo

If I tell kallie about the kiss she's just gonna make me feel guilty for leaving. Even more guilty than I already do.. And of course to make my situation with boys even worse Shane texted me.

"Is 7 at Minerva's okay?"

"Yeah that's fine. See you there." I texted back. I'm only going because I'm so curious on what he has to tell me..

_______________________

A/N

Thoughts? What do y'all think?!😁

comment & vote for a new update!!🌟🙆💜

hopefully there is a picture of what Shane looks like on the side