Ch. 37

Elianas pov

Somehow it was a week before my aunt got back and honestly, not much happened. I slept most of it away with Lauren. I will not lie, I already miss her.

I watch my aunt set a stack of waffle in the middle of the table and I look up at her, "I'm not really hungry. I'm just here to talk."

"What do you want to talk about?" She asks.

"How come you were gone so long?" I ask.

"Your mom needed my help with something." She says.

She can't think I'm this stupid right? I know she's checked the news and knows that her little secret isn't a secret anymore.

"So is there a chance my dads her new baby daddy?"

She chokes on her water and looks at me in absolute shock, "I've seen the news you know, you're not telling me the truth."

She wipes her mouth with a napkin before looking at me, "Ok, your mom called me because she was freaking out after she found out she was. That night she had a miscarriage and I had to take her to the doctor to make sure. A miscarriage doesn't happen in an hour and it's over. Everyone's body is different and it also depends on how far along you are as to how long it takes for a miscarriage to end. For your mom, that was a week."

I take a sip of water, "Aw, disappointing." I say sarcastically.

The universe really told her no didn't it? It really said 'nope, you can't do this. We'll fix it for you' and that's crazy. I've never seen it work that hard before.

"Eliana I know you are upset with her but have a little bit of sympathy. She's hurting and this isn't something to laugh or joke about." She says coldly.

"I wish I could care, but I really don't. The universe said no and I agree with it. She shouldn't ever be allowed to have another child."

It's easier to care about people who care about you. But I've emotionally blocked out my mom. I've learned how to literally mute all emotions when I think about her or hear people talk about her. She doesn't feel anything when she's look or hear me, so I've learned to do the same.

"The universe didn't say a damn thing, it was an accident."

She seriously can't believe this was an accident and not the universe stopping her. She gave me away and told me to fuck myself basically all while she got pregnant. No, the universe prevented her having a baby and doing the same thing she did to me to that baby. It wasn't an "accident".

"So I'm being serious, was it my dad?" I ask.

"Eliana I don't know how your mom does it with." She rolls her eyes.

"Ok then who's my dad?" I ask.

"That's something you need to ask her, I'm not getting involved in this topic." She says.

"Sterling Knight?"

"No."

"Nick?" I ask.

"No."

"Kevin?"

"No."

"Joe?"

Silence.

I stare at her waiting to hear something and she is absolutely silent. Not even the crickets are making a noise right now.

"It is Joe. You're not denying it." I say.

"I'm not saying yes either." She argues.

And this is all I need to know I'm order to know I'm right. I've hit the target. I'm correct, she's have denied it as quickly as she did everyone else. This makes sense. The timeline is there. She knew them before camp rock. They had to film things a year earlier. I know I'm right.