Ch. 9

Elianas pov

By 3 pm, my body is needing sleep. It's taking everything in my to not fall asleep. I just really need to sleep.

"Alright Ella, we need to go." I hear Wilmer says.

Oh thank god. Are we going home?

"Aw why so soon?" Matthew asks.

"Unexpected table read."

So we are not going straight home, we are going to work for them to do a quick table read...

"Can I just stay here until you finish? I don't wanna go. I'm sleepy." I mumble.

"I don't mind, I can drop her back off at your house tonight. Or you can come pick her up on your way hone." Matthew says.

"I'll pick her up on the way home, are you sure you don't mind?" Wilmer asks.

"Not at all." Matthew says.

Wilmer turns his head to me, "Be good." He says and I nod.

"Ahhh she will be, she never misbehaves." Sirah says.

Wilmer gets up from the couch and I watch him walk to me and I get up to give him a hug, "It shouldn't take me too long, but I never know." He says.

"Ok." I say.

With that we release from the hug and he ruffles my hair, "I love you kiddo."

"I love you to." I say.

I sit back down on the couch as I watch him leave and I watch Matthew lock the door behind him, "Watcha want to do Eliana?" Matthew asks.

"Nap."

"Well ok, I guess you can do that. I was thinking more along the lines of fun, but if you're tired then go ahead." He says.

I lay down on the couch causing Sirah to move further down it, but not complain. Already so exhausted, I easily fall to sleep.

*4 hours later*

Sirah's pov

Elianas definition of a nap versus anyone else's seems to be a bit different. I thought her nap would be 2 hours at most but it's 7 pm and this child is in the deepest sleep I've ever seen.

I stare at Eliana sleeping peacefully and turn my head to Matthew, "What do we do?" I ask.

I haven't seen her ever sleep this well before. Demi's been complaining for weeks about how Eliana doesn't sleep because of nightmares. I feel like I just can't wake her up, she's sleeping so well right now.

"I'd just let her stay here. Wilmers on his way right now so there's really no point in moving her to the guest bedroom." He says quietly.

"She looks so much like her mom when she sleeps." I mumble.

"I see a lot of Demi in her period. If Eliana had dark brown hair instead of her dirty blonde color, she'd be a total copy of Demi." Matthew whispers.

"Who is her dad? I mean you've known Demi longer than I have. Has she ever mentioned Elianas dad before?" I whisper.

He shakes his head, "Never. I didn't know her as a childhood friend. I met her after sonny with a chance through Tiffany, but already had Eliana when I met her. Tiffany said she was pregnant before they did either season one or two, I can't remember, if the show. They just managed to finish filming before she ever started showing. I think Selena is the only person she's ever told that secret too. Or at least details surrounding the topic. Elianas dad is a topic she won't talk about. I don't even think Eliana herself knows who her dad is. I don't even think Demi put his name on the birth certificate."