I'd love to

Recap: "But, I want to ask you something..." Luke replied
"What's up?" I asked
"Alyssa... Will you be my girlfriend?"

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
"Alyssa... Will you be my girlfriend?" Luke asked
"Uh, yeah, Luke, I'd love to," I said, trying to be cool though I was mentally freaking out
"Great," Luke replied and softly kissed me on the cheek
"Thanks again for everything, Luke," I smiled
"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow," Luke said, and headed back down the driveway, shoving his hands into his pockets
I grinned at his retreating back and unlocked the door, letting myself into the house.

*Luke's p.o.v*
The date couldn't of gone better. I kept replaying the moment I asked Alyssa to be my girlfriend in my mind. I could tell that she was only trying to keep her cool; I could see that she was trying to hide that adorable little smile that I loved so much. This was definitely one of the best nights of my life - and now I had the most perfect girlfriend. I loved everything about her; her smile, her laugh, her dimples, everything. She was perfect in every single way and I was determined to do everything I could to make sure she knew that.

*Ashton's p.o.v*
I stayed up all evening worrying. Worrying about Luke and Alyssa, worrying about their "date", worrying about everything really. I was currently sat in the front room watching some crappy TV show. I had no idea what it was about, or even why I was watching it. I just needed something to take my mind off everything, I suppose.

"Hey," Alyssa said, walking into the front room, making me jump. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even hear her come in
"Hey," I replied, as Alyssa sat down on the sofa with me
"How did it go?" I asked. I know that it sounds terrible but there was one part of my mind that was hoping, praying, that the date had gone badly. The look on Alyssa's face told me I was wrong
"It was brilliant, Ash; it was so romantic!" Alyssa gushed, her smile wide
"Really? Well, um, that's good," I replied, trying not to scream out loud
"Yeah, and just before I came in...he asked me to be his girlfriend!" Alyssa said excitedly
I choked, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"Ash? Are you okay?" Alyssa asked worriedly
"Yeah, I um, I'm gonna go get a glass of water," I said quickly and hurried off to the kitchen
I got a glass out the cupboard and turned the tap on, but I didn't get a drink, just let the water run down the drain.

What was I going to do about Luke and Alyssa?

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
Hmm, well that was weird. I wonder what was up with Ash? I was drawn from my thoughts when my phone beeped, indicating that I had a message. It was from Luke

1 text from: Luke<3 xxxx
I had an amazing night with you tonight. Goodnight gorgeous, I'll see you tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxx

I smiled at Luke's text and his name in my phone. When I first arrived in Australia, I never thought that it would've worked out this well; I now have a proper family, two new best friends and a perfect boyfriend. Life couldn't really get better than this.

1 text to: Luke<3 xxxx
Thank you for everything. See you tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I shut my phone off as Ashton came back into the room.
"You okay?" I asked
"Yeah, yeah, sure," he replied, distractedly
"Okay, you seem distracted by something," I said
"Nah, I'm fine. I'm off to bed, what about you?" Ash replied
"Yeah, may as well," I said, standing up and the two of us headed upstairs.

That night, I dreamt of a gorgeous blue-eyed, blonde-haired guy.

*Ashton's p.o.v*
I couldn't sleep all night. I was worrying about Luke and Alyssa. He asked her to be his GIRLFRIEND?! They went on one date for crying out loud. Hey, maybe it wouldn't last?

I was up early, busying myself with anything that would take my mind off Luke and Alyssa. The lads were coming over later today so I was trying not to concentrate on the fact that this would be the first time that I was Luke and Alyssa officially together.

I was downstairs, watching Family Guy when the doorbell rang. I stood up, yelling up the stairs to let Alyssa that the guys had arrived. I opened the door to reveal all three of them standing on the doorstep.
"Hey, come in," I greeted them, standing back to let them into the house.
"Hey, is Alyssa here?" Luke asked, scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah, she should be com-" I started but I was interrupted by someone running down the stairs. I turned and saw Alyssa. She ran straight towards Luke, throwing her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and Alyssa jumped up, putting her legs around Luke's torso, and Luke's lips smashed into Alyssa's.

You had got to be kidding me.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for being away for long! Hope you enjoy this chapter, and it's good to be back!

2K reads?! Thank you so much! I know that it doesn't seem like much, as some stories on here have over a million reads but since this is my book, I'm pretty chuffed, so thank you :) Much loving to you all!

Will try to update more regularly now that my wrist is better. Thanks again!