Designing

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
It was a week later and I had four out of five final designs. I was in the middle of designing my last one, and I was honestly quite proud of them. I had decided to make the theme of my designs as Sydney, since moving here was the best decision I had made... Meeting my family, Luke, the boys, Zoe, Phoebe... It was something that meant a lot to me, and I wanted people to know that.

There was a knock on my bedroom door, as I lay there, finishing off the annotations to my fifth and final design.
"Come in," I called, tracing over one of my pencil lines
"Hey, how's it going?" Luke asked, stepping into my room.
"It's good, but I'm nervous to see what people think of them," I replied, closing my book
"Can I see?" Luke asked, sitting down on the bed next to me. I shook my head, grinning
"Why not?" Luke pouted, and I grinned, leaning across to kiss away his pout. He kissed back, our lips working together in sync. I pulled away.
"But you still can't see them," I laughed and winked at him
"Why not?" My boyfriend whined, pulling a puppy dog face at me.
"Because, I want it to be a surprise. After all, you were inspiration for some of them, after all," I replied
"Ooh, I was?" Luke asked, grinning at me as he lay down on his back.
"You might have been," I grinned back, also lying down as Luke's arm slipped around my shoulder, turning me to face him. He kissed my lips
"Then I can't wait to see them!"

A couple of days later, and my designs were finally finished, with drawings, colours, fabric and pattern ideas, and annotations. I grabbed my phone from my bed, and shoved it into the pocket of my ripped black skinny jeans, along with my money. I headed downstairs, and grabbed an apple as I waited for Ashton. I was going fabric shopping today, and Ashton had agreed to go with me, since he also needed some stuff in town. I had decided to let Ashton come shopping with me since it was hard to see what the final outfit would look like from the fabric. He came downstairs, whistling as he swung his car keys in his hand
"Ready to go?" He asked, leaning against the door frame
"Yeah, let's go," I replied, locking the front door behind me as I left.

An half hour later, and I was browsing through rails and shelves of material. I picked up red tartan, a creamy almost yellow, a light and dark blue and white music note-patterned fabric. I was searching through sequins, buttons and ribbon, and Ashton was becoming increasingly bored.
"How much longer are you gonna be, Lyssa?" Ashton whined, as I hovered my fingers over the sequins, but deciding against it.
"I need to go to Sanity, after this, which is better for you?" I offered, as I headed over to the counter to pay.
"Oh cool, I need to get some new vinyls anyway," Ashton replied, cheering up considerably.
"Thank you," I said to the lady behind the counter as she handed me my purchases. I headed out the shop, Ashton behind me. "Right, let's go, then,"

We both entered Sanity, Ashton automatically going over to look at the vinyl records as I headed the out direction, to the badges. I flicked through them, and picked out Green Day badges, All Time Low ones and Blink182 as well. I went to pay, Ashton buying something next to me.
"New vinyl record?" I questioned, and he looked over at me, grinning
"Yeah, Pink Floyd," Ash replied, as he handed over his money. I also payed and we left the shop.
"Right, I'm thinking if we split up, we can meet in an hour and a half for lunch?" I suggested, looking at my watch. It was currently 11, so it would give me lots of time for my shopping.
"Yeah, that sounds good. I need to sort some stuff out for Zoe's birthday, it's two days after the fashion show," Ashton replied. "Fancy lunch at Pizza Palace?"
"Sure," I laughed, and hugged him. "See you soon," and we both headed off in opposite directions.

I sauntered off to a costume shop, browsing through the different dress items they had. I grabbed a basket and picked up a pair of black fishnet tights and some chains. I payed, and left the shop, the beg swinging on my arm, alongside the one containing the material and the one from Sanity. I thought awhile, and then headed up the high street to the school uniform shop, Jones and Burke's. I entered, the bell above the door jingling. I bought a school shirt, and a red and black striped tie. I had no idea what tie the school belonged to, but I didn't really care: I needed it for one of my outfits. I also bought some thin red ribbon, some safety pins and some beaded bracelets, before heading off to meet Ash for lunch.

-------------------------------------------
A/N

The next chapter will be in Ashton's p.o.v mostly, if not all, to show him planning for Zoe's birthday party.

I may also include Zoe and Ashton more in the book as it gets closer to the end since I kinda have a lead up for the next one, but it will still be mostly Alyssa and Luke, since it is a Luke fanfic.

Chicken grease peace nipples
Lots of dat love
Zoe xx