Three days

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
It's been three days. Three days since my blow-up with Luke. Three days since he cheated on me with my best friend. Three days since we last spoke. The worst three days of my life.

He'd tried to call me multiple times, but I didn't answer them anymore. I picked up the first few times but just the sound of his voice made all the memories come flooding back. He texted me too, trying to explain that he didn't initiate the kiss, that it was Georgia in the wrong. I tried to believe him, I really did, but I couldn't understand why she would lie to me. I haven't been on Twitter recently, since Luke had been tweeting a lot of fairly depressing stuff, that was obviously about the two of us. Since the fans knew that me and Luke were dating, a lot of them had put two and two together and figured out that something was wrong between us.

I hadn't spoken to many people recently, come to think of it. Zoe and Phoebe have also tried to call me, since the lads had filled them in on what had happened, but I wasn't answering their calls either. They had come over a couple of times, but Ashton told them that I was ready to see anyone yet. Ashton was really the only person I've spoken to these last three days. He's been here for me, and was there for me whatever I needed, even if it was just a hug. I haven't really left the bedroom since the party, only getting up to go to the bathroom, or get something to eat. It didn't help how confused I was; I didn't know if me and Luke were still together; I still wanted to be with him, but I'm not sure that he wanted to be with me anymore.

*Luke's p.o.v*
It's been three days. Three days since my fight with Alyssa. Three days since her "best friend" ruined the best thing in my life. Three days since I last spoke to her. The worst three days of my life.

I've constantly been trying to call her, but for the last two days, she hasn't been picking up at all. She answered my calls the day after, but she didn't say anything - it's like she wasn't even there. I'd moved onto texting, trying to explain to her that Georgia was the one who kissed me, that Georgia's the one who's lying, not me. She's read the messages, but she hasn't replied to any of them. I noticed that she hasn't been on Twitter recently either, and I don't blame her. A lot of the fans know that I'm upset because of the things I've been tweeting and most of them have figured that it's something to do with me and Alyssa. A couple of them have been sending hate towards her, so I'd prefer it if she didn't go on.

I did think about going to visit her, but I know that Phoebe and Zoe have tried, only to get turned away by Ashton, as he knew that she didn't want to talk to anyone much. I had also been trying to text and call Ashton, but his reaction was the same as Alyssa's: he didn't reply to any of my texts or answer any of my calls. I was on the edge of giving up, but I knew that if I gave up now, then I would lose the most important person in my life forever. I hadn't been out of the house much these last few days and my mum was getting worried about me, since I wasn't eating a lot. I just shrugged off her worries, and decided to stay in my room.

I can't believe what's happened the past three days. Just because Georgia kissed me, I'd lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know why Georgia kissed me; I don't think that it was because she was drunk - she didn't even seem to drink that much. I just don't understand why she would've lied about it as well; I mean, Alyssa's meant to be her best friend! I just can't comprehend that I've lost Alyssa. She's the best thing that ever happened, and I honestly don't know if I can stand not being with her.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
I can't believe that Luke kissed Georgia. Well, at least I think he kissed her. I'm not sure why I don't believe someone who's been my best friend since we were 7, but there was a nagging in my mind that maybe she wasn't telling the truth. I'm torn - either I believe Georgia, my best friend of over 10 years and lose Luke, my perfect boyfriend, or I believe Luke, and lose Georgia. When I first saw the two of the them, and first spoke to Georgia, I believed her. I think I still do, but I sometimes just get a feeling that maybe Luke was telling me the truth. I think the feeling was hope.

I pulled out my phone and for the first time since my fight with Luke, logged onto Twitter. My notifications blew up, even bigger than when I first moved to Australia and started hanging out with the lads. I took a deep breath, and clicked on the notifications button. Most of them were fans tagging me in replies to Luke's tweets, most of them nice but a couple of them were hate. I clicked back onto my timeline, not wanting to read what the fans thought of me - not that I cared that much. I typed out a tweet, re reading it with a heavy heart. I took a deep breath and hit send.

*Luke's p.o.v*
I was lying in bed, my earphones in, the music as loud as it could be. It was my attempt to shut out my feelings and the outside world, but so far it wasn't working. I sat up straight when my phone buzzed with a notification, telling me that Alyssa had tweeted something. I unlocked my phone, logging onto Twitter. I searched Alyssa's username and her beautiful icon appeared on my screen. I sighed, missing being with her. I clicked off her photo and gasped when I saw her most recent tweet.

@AlyssaIrwin
Maybe it's for the best

-------------------------------------------
A/N
don't hate me pls

Also, I'll probably update again this Thursday, instead of just Tuesday, because I'm going to France and Italy with my friend, Brogan (bro, if you're reading this: hiiii) so I'll probably update twice, to make up for me not updating next week

Kisses
-Z xx