Birthday planning

*Ashton's p.o.v*
I was beginning to get increasing bored. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Alyssa, just not clothes shopping. All the sequins and buttons and fabrics all looked exactly the same to me, so when Alyssa asked me opinion, I was no help whatsoever.
"How much longer are you gonna be, Lyssa?" I whined, as she ran her fingers through different colour sequins and then not buying any of them.
"I need to go to Sanity, after this, which is better for you?" Alyssa offered, as she headed over to the counter to pay.
"Oh cool, I need to get some new vinyls anyway," I replied, perking up at the thought of the music store.
"Thank you," Alyssa said to the lady behind the counter as she took her bag of purchases. I followed her out the shop. "Right, let's go, then,"

We both entered the shop, Alyssa heading one way, me heading the other. I came to the alphabetised section of vinyl records and began to flip through the aimlessly, trying to find one that I wanted. I eventually settled on a Pink Floyd album that I'd been looking for for a while. I headed to the counter to pay, and was just handing over my money, when Alyssa stumbled up to the counter next to me.
"New vinyl record?" Alyssa asked, and I grinned at her
"Yeah, Pink Floyd," I replied, as she handed over her money. I took my bag, and we headed out the shop.

"Right, I'm thinking if we split up, we can meet in an hour and a half for lunch?" Alyssa suggested, looking at her watch. It was currently 11.
"Yeah, that sounds good. I need to sort some stuff out for Zoe's birthday, it's two days after the fashion show," I replied, already having an idea of what to do for her birthday. "Fancy lunch at Pizza Palace?" That place had the nicest pizza ever
"Sure," Alyssa laughed, and hugged me. See you soon," and we both headed off in opposite directions.

I had already planned what I was going to do for Zoe's birthday, I just had to put everyone into place. I entered Forever 21, and spoke to the manager, who happily complied with my wishes, as I promised he would receive a cheque from me as soon as I had received an inventory. I entered Top Shop, Starbucks, River Island, Hollister and Pizza Palace as well. In each shop, I spoke to the manager, all of them agreeing with what I had asked them to do. I left the last shop, happy with what I had planned.

I checked my watch. 11:45. I still had 45 minutes before I had to go meet Alyssa, so I wondered down the street towards the party shop. I pushed open the door, the bell jangling. I browsed around for a couple of minutes, before selecting a packet of red, blue, pink and yellow balloons, two large banners, spelling out the words "Happy Birthday" and three confetti cannons. I headed up to the till to pay, counting out the money as the man behind the counter began to bag my purchases. I paid, and left the shop, the bag in my hand, as I headed towards the bakery.

I entered the bakery, the delicious smell of fresh bread filling my nose. I reached into my back pocket, and pulled out a folded square of paper.
"Hi, how can I help?" The woman behind the counter asked me
"I was wondering if you could make me a cake?" I questioned, stepping towards the counter
"Sure," the woman replied, pulling out pencil a from behind her ear. "When do you want it for?"
"Um, September 30th, please," I replied, fiddling with the paper in my hands.
"Not a problem," she replied, writing my order down in a book. "What do you want it to look like?" She asked, motioning to all the cakes on display.
"Um, actually I was hoping you could design it like this? I'm willing to pay extra if that's necessary?" I said quickly, and handed her the paper.
The woman smiled at me. "We should be able to make this no problem. Just come and pick it up on the morning of the 30th,"
"Thank you!" I replied and left the shop, heading out to meet Alyssa.

-------------------------------------
A/N

This was such a boring chapter, ugh.

Either the next chapter or the one after that will be the fashion show, but it'll probably be the next one

This book is coming to an end:((

Chicken grease peace nipples
Lots of dat love
Zoe xx