The fashion show

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
It was currently 12:45, only 15 more minutes until my designs were on the runway. The models had already had their hair and makeup done as I had asked for and we're now getting dressed into the outfits I had designed and made. I had been watching the rest of the models from the wings and I have to say; I am NERVOUS. All the designs so far were insanely good, and the designers swanning about backstage we're sophisticated and professional, making me feel like a little kid next to them.
"5 minutes, Miss Irwin," a stagehand dressed in all black told me. I smiled gratefully and turned my attention back to the runway.

"And now, "Australia" by Alyssa Irwin Designs!" The tannoy announced and I watched anxiously as my first model, Jennifer stepped on the runway. She was wearing a black pinafore with a white shirt underneath, black fishnet tights and a long silver chains. She was wearing black combat boots on her feet and the chest of the pinafore was scattered with badges. Her hair was backcombed into bunches and her eye make up was heavy and dark. I had chose to design this outfit, because I knew that the boy's band always tried to be punk rock, but always failed, so I decided to show them what punk rock actually looked like, just to make fun of them.

I watched as Jennifer posed at the end of the runway and walked back to the wings as my second model, Tiffany walked on. Tiffany was wearing a short black skater skirt, with black tights and a long sleeved cream crop top patterned with black music notes with patent black heels. Her hair was straightened and she had smokey eye makeup, that made her blue eyes shine and dark red lipstick. I had decided to design this outfit, because I'd always loved music, and it was also slightly influenced by 5sos. Well, actually a lot.

Tiffany strutted expertly down the catwalk, posed and headed back. I took a quick glance at the designers in the audience, trying to read their expressions, though it was damn near impossible as they all scrubbed down on their pads of paper that balanced precariously on their laps. As I watched, my third model Emily stepped out of the wings. Her hair was curled into ringlets, her eyeshadow black and gold, her lips a baby pink. She was wearing a floaty sundress, the exact same colour as her lipstick. She was wearing gold gladiator sandals on her feet and multiple gold brackets on her wrists, that clanked as she walked.

She posed, and I watched the designers scribble down notes. I took a deep breath as my penultimate model, Cassie, stepped on stage. He long auburn hair was lightly curled and cascaded down her back. The bodice of the sundress she was wearing was a creamy, almost yellow colour, the top of the skirt a light blue, merging into a darker shade at the bottom. She was wearing nude colour tights and small black heels. I had chosen this because the colours reminded me of the sea; and one of my first days in Australia with the boys. Everything was going smoothly so far and I was hoping that the designers in the audience thought so to; this was something that I had wanted to do since I was a little girl.

My final model Tessa entered the runway. She was wearing a baby blue floor-length strapless dress, the kind you would wear to prom or a wedding. The waistband and the chest of the dress was covered in silver gems, making the dress sparkle under the spotlights on the runway. She was wearing silver strappy heels on her feet, and her long brown hair was curled into a half up, half down hairstyle. She was wearing silver eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and she looked gorgeous. This dress was loosely based on all the classy dates me and Luke had been on, but I also wanted to show the designers how much I could do. As Tessa exited the runway, I breathed a sigh of relief. These last two months had been seriously stressful, but I knew if I could get the job then it would be worth it.

After the show, I headed back home with Ashton and the rest of the 5sos lads. We all traipsed into mine and Ashton's house, deciding to spend the night eating takeout pizza and watching Disney movies. We were currently halfway through "The Little Mermaid", my head on Luke's lap as he gently ran his fingers through me hair, softly singing "Part Of Your World" under his breath, and it wasn't long before I fell asleep in his arms.

-------------------------------------
A/N

What a soppy cliché ending to a chapter, wow-_-

Only two or so chapters till this book ends!

News about the sequel will be posted soon!

Chicken grease peace nipples
Lots of dat love
Zoe xx