We need to talk

*Luke's p.o.v*
And that was when Ashton stepped around Alyssa and before I even saw it coming, Ashton punched me right in the face. What the hell?!

I reeled backwards, my hand flying up to my nose, blood staining my skin. I crashed in the wall and heard Alyssa cry: "Ashton, why did you do that?!" I heard footsteps and saw Ashton's blurry face above me. He whispered so quietly I could barley hear it but I just managed to catch what he said: "That's what you get for cheating on my sister,"
And that's all I heard before I blacked out.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
"Ashton, why did you do that?!" I cried but Ashton didn't reply, u moving towards Luke who was sat against the wall, blood streaming from his nose. My brother bent down towards my boyfriend and whispered something so quietly I didn't manage to work out what he said.

"C'mon, Liss, we've got to get everyone to go home," Ashton said, starting towards the door
"I thought everyone was meant to be staying here tonight? And we can't just leave Luke here!" I said, putting my arm out to stop him
"After what's happened here tonight, I really think that everyone should go. Besides, you and Georgia need some privacy to talk," Ashton replied, and brushing past my arm, left the room, shutting the door behind him.
I
*Ashton's p.o.v*
What had started out to be an amazing night had suddenly gone rapidly downhill. I shut the bedroom door behind me, leaving Alyssa inside with Luke. I sighed heavily and slumped against the door. I inspected my knuckles. They were cracked and bleeding slightly, and I shook my hand quickly to try and ease the pain. I couldn't actually believe that I had punched Luke in the face, I was just so mad at him for hurting my sister.

I sighed again, as I headed downstairs. The CD was still playing, and everyone was talking, oblivious of what had happened outside and upstairs.
"Okay guys, thanks for coming, but we really need some privacy right now, if that's okay?" I said, speaking to the whole room
"Yeah, sure man, is everything okay?" Michael asked standing up, his hand laced into Phoebe's
"Um, yeah, sure, just got some stuff I need to sort out," I replied, wiping my hands on my jeans.
"Call us if you need anything, yeah?" Calum asked, also standing.
"I will, thanks man," I replied, smiling wanly at my band mate
"C'mon, I'll walk you back to the hotel?" Calum offered, holding his hand out to Mackenzie.
"Okay," Mackenzie giggled and the two of them left along with Michael and Phoebe.

"Want me to stay, or are you okay?" Zoe asked me, gently taking my hand, calming me down slightly
"No, honestly it's fine. Do you need me to walk you home?" I asked, squeezing my girlfriend's hand.
"I'll be fine, Ash. I only live down the street!" Zoe said, chucking slightly
"Okay, but let me know when you get home," I replied
"I will," Zoe promised and kissed me on the cheek
"I love you," I called as she left the room
"I love you too," she replied and I heard the door close. Leaving just me and Georgia.

"Well I'll just be heading off I suppose," Georgia said, standing up. "Thanks for a great party,"
"Wait, you're not going anywhere," I replied, closing the living room door
"Why? I don't think that you're girlfriend will be okay with us spending time together," Georgia smirked slyly
"Get over yourself, you're pathetic," I spat, my hatred building
"Whatever. I'd much rather sleep with Luke instead," she laughed, sitting down on the couch
"Yeah, except he's got a girlfriend. My twin sister. Your best friend! And you need to talk to her!" I said, and called Alyssa downstairs.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
As soon as Ashton left the room, I quickly made my way over to were Luke was slumped against the wall, his eyes closed.
"Luke? Luke, c'mon, wake up," I pleaded, gently grabbing onto his hand which was sticky with blood. I sighed in relief when his eyes fluttered open
"Alyssa?" He asked, his eyes dropping shut again. "What's going on?"
"Don't worry about it now. You get into my bed and sleep and we'll talk about it in the morning, okay?" I replied and helped him climb into bed where he fell asleep almost instantly.

"Alyssa!" I heard Ashton call and I quietly shut the bedroom door, making my way downstairs
"Yeah?" I asked, entering the living room, my gaze hardening when I saw Georgia sat on the couch.
"I think you and Georgia should talk," Ashton said, gently placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah, I think we should," I sighed heavily, sitting down on the couch
"Okay, I'll just be outside if you need me," Ashton replied, smiling slightly at me, before leaving the room

"What do we need to talk about?" Georgia asked as soon as the door closed
"You. And Luke," I replied curtly
"What about me and Luke?" Georgia replied innocently, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger.
"You know what. I just see you two in the garden!" I cried, annoyed at the way she was acting.
"Oh right, that," Georgia said, leaning back on the sofa
"So?! What happened?" I said, indignantly, my annoyance gradually building
"Well basically, me and Luke went outside to get some fresh air, right? And we were outside and I was talking about how you and him were really cute together, and out of nowhere, he started kissing me!"

-------------------------------------------
A/N

Oooooh ;)
The photo on the side is Sasha Pieterse who plays Phoebe
Kisses
-Z xx