Hmmmm...

Recap: I had to ask Alyssa to be my girlfriend.

*Luke's p.o.v*

But I couldn't. She was Ash's twin sister... But on the other hand - SHE WAS GORGEOUS! But I couldn't do that to Ash... Ever since he joined the band, we have been so close. But I couldn't spend day after day with Alyssa without making a move on her. What was I going to do?!

*Alyssa's p.o.v*

Wow, hanging out with Ashton and the lads was the best! Luke was seriously good looking, I mean, he had perfectly quiffed blonde hair, dark blue eyes that you could just get lost in... And damn, those cheekbones! Calum and Michael are really funny and they see like good guys, who would be there for me if I needed them. And Ashton... Is probably the only person I have ever met who really gets me. I can't believe that I haven't known him all my life, now that I've found him, it pretty much all makes sense. I couldn't believe that I had only just met him, I missed out 20 years of time with him!

Speaking of Ashton, however, he looked kind of odd when the lads came out and saw me and Luke sitting together. Surely he couldn't think that there was something going on between us - though I seriously wished there was - I had only met him an hour or so ago! Besides, he was so gorgeous, he could probably get any girl he wanted.

*Ashton's p.o.v*

I couldn't stop thinking about Luke and Alyssa. I didn't want Alyssa dating Luke... He's one of my best friend, but Alyssa is my twin sister and if they did date, they would end up breaking up and that would just be plain awkward - I wouldn't be able to hang out with the lads AND Alyssa at the same time. That would be hard because, from the looks of it, they really seem to of hit it off. I sighed. I looked over at Luke who was staring at Alyssa. Alyssa seemed to be lost in her thoughts, a habit that I do, completely oblivious to everything and anything around me.

"Ash, it's getting late, me and Mikey are gonna go," Calum said

"You can stay over if you want?" I suggested

"Nah, your alright, Alyssa is probably tired," Cal replied

"Yeah, that's true," I realised

"Thanks for tonight," Michael said

"S'okay," I replied

"Uh-oh!" Calum cried, looking over at Alyssa

"What?" I asked

"Alyssa's gone in that trance-thing that you do," Calum chuckled

"I know how to get her out of it, don't worry," I laughed and shuffled over the sofa, towards Alyssa. I reached out and flicked her in the cheek.

"OW!!" Alyssa cried

"Wuss!" I joked "I barely touched you!"

"Shut up!" Alyssa replied, sticking her tongue out at me

"Wow, mature!" I replied, with a grin

"That's me!" Alyssa laughed

"Cal and Michael are going home now," I informed her

"It was so great to meet you two!" Alyssa said

"You two," Calum replied, and the two hugged

"Ditto," Michael added, also hugging Alyssa

"If everyone's leaving, I might as well," Luke chipped in, getting up off the floor

"Okay, thanks for coming tonight, lads," I said, grinning at all of them

"No problem," they chorused

"I'm so glad I got to meet all of you!" Alyssa said, smiling. I noticed the smile was really similar to mine; a small dimple showing on the cheek.

"You too," they replied

"Luke, I didn't get a hug off you!" Alyssa said suddenly

"Come here then," Luke laughed, holding his arms out. Luke and Alyssa hugged and just as she was pulling away, Luke kissed her softly on the cheek.

Hmmmm...