I just can't believe that!

*Luke's p.o.v*
"Alyssa? What have you got there?" I asked,  as I stepped into the house, and picked up the letters that Alyssa had dropped
"It's.. It's a letter," my girlfriend replied, barley managing to get the words out
"Well, yeah, I can see that," I laughed, trying to get her to smile. She didn't say anything though, so I started to get worried
"Alyssa? Baby, talk to me. What is it?" I said, stepping in front of her to look at her beautiful face. Worry was etched into her features "What's wrong with the letter?"
"It's, um, it's a..."  Alyssa began, and trailed off.
"Alyssa?" I questioned. She took a deep breath
"It's a letter from my dad"

"Oh god, are you okay? What can I do for you? Let's go sit down," I said quickly, desperate to help my girlfriend.
"Luke, calm down, it'll be okay," she smiled slightly at me, reassuringly
"Okay," I replied, and slid an arm around her waist, gently kissing her cheek. "Do you want me to leave, so you can read the letter in private, or...?"
"No, I want you to stay. Please," Alyssa replied.
"I'll never leave your side, baby girl," I promised, and lead her to the front room, where we sat side by side on the sofa. "You sure you want to do this?"
"I have to," Alyssa said, nodding at me. She took a deep breath, and ripped open the seal.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
I ripped open the seal and a letter scratched in my dads familiar, unruly writing fell out into my lap. My hands shaking, I picked it up. I unfolded the letter, and began to read. The letter wasn't very long, just over a page. The writing was smudged slightly, but it was still visible to read. My eyes scanned down the page, quickly reading the letter. I reached the end, frowned, then crumpled up the letter, throwing it on the floor.
"Alyssa? Everything okay?" Luke asked, but I didn't say anything, simply standing up and walking off to my bedroom.

*Luke's p.o.v*
I watched Alyssa's facial expressions carefully as she read the letter from her dad. At first she looked upset, the confused....then angry? The next thing I knew, the letter had been crumpled up into a ball and thrown across the room.
"Alyssa? Everything okay?" I asked, looking worriedly at her. Alyssa didn't reply, instead getting up and walking upstairs to her bedroom. I got up off the sofa, and picked the letter up off the floor. I straightened it out, and skimmed through the letter, trying to find out what had upset Alyssa.
"Shit," I muttered, as I finished the letter, and, tucking it into my pocket, hurried upstairs to find Alyssa.

The door to Ash and Alyssa's bedroom was shut, so I knocked on it. Alyssa didn't say anything, but then I heard her sobs and I ran to her. She was lying curled up in a ball, hugging her knees to her chest, the tears dripping from her face and my heart went out to her.
"Oh, Alyssa," I whispered softly, and she lifted her head slightly to look at me. I walked over, and gently sat her up, sliding my arm around her shoulders, her head automatically leaning on my chest.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, gently stroking her hair. She didn't say anything, but shook her head, no. I nodded in understanding, and kissed her forehead, her shoulders shaking as a new wave of tears fell.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
I couldn't believe what I had just read...I stormed upstairs, tears of anger and sadness falling down my face. I hurried into my room, slamming the door behind me. I felt bad about ignoring Luke, I just couldn't talk to anyone right now. I curled up on my bed, my knees hugged to my chest as the tears ran down my cheeks. I heard footsteps on the stairs and then a soft knock of the door. I knew it was Luke, but I didn't say anything, but my sobs echoed loudly throughout the room and before I knew it, Luke was in my room.

"Oh, Alyssa," Luke whispered , and I lifted her head to look at him. He walked over to the side of my bed and sat down, gently sitting me up as well. His wrapped tightly around my shoulders, and I rested my head on my chest, hearing the steady beat of his heart.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Luke asked, his hand gently running through my hair. I didn't have it in me to say anything, so I simply shook my head against Luke's chest. Luke nodded slightly, and kissed my  forehead, his simple act of love and kindness making me cry all over again.

I finally sat up, my tears slowly subsiding. Luke yawned slightly, and kissed me softly.
"You okay?" Luke asked
"Yeah...I just can't believe that he would do something like that..." I trailed off, sniffing
"I know. It doesn't sound right at all," Luke replied, shaking his head
"I mean this affects you as well though, obviously" I said, looking at him. Luke shrugged, looking me in the eyes.
"I think it affects you more to be honest," Luke replied
"I suppose...I just can't believe that my dad was not only mine and Ashton's...but Ben's too!"

-------------------------------------------
A/N

CLIFFHANGER BANTER😂

CAN WE ALL JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD?! I'm so proud of them it hurts, omg

Chicken grease peace nipples
Lots of dat love
Zoe xx