The Party

*Ashton's p.o.v*
A half hour later, mine and Alyssa's birthday party was in full swing. The pizza was due to arrive in 15 minutes and we were blasting the new All Time Low album, Future Hearts, as the highest volume possible. Mackenzie and Calum were sat in the corner, red paper cups in their hands and they seemed to be getting along like a house on fire. I was sat talking with Zoe, and Phoebe, Georgia, Luke, Alyssa and Michael were dancing in the living room, all of them drunk; even Luke who never seemed to get drunk, no matter what the occasion. Now though, he seemed absolutely smashed. I pulled myself off the couch, just as the doorbell rang.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
This was definitely one of the best parties that I had ever been too. Not only did I have my brother, my best friends from both Cali and Australia, my boyfriend and the band (who had become like brothers to me anyway), I was actually having fun on my birthday for the first time in about six years. Since my 14th birthday, my dad had always been drunk, so I never did anything other than the same mundane-ness of everyday. It soon became just an ordinary day, I stopped looking forward to it, or expecting anything different.

The doorbell rang, not that we could really hear it over the music. The new ATL album was insanely good, each song was better than the last. Ashton eventually pulled himself off the couch and went to answer the door. He reappeared minutes later, laden down with pizza boxes.
"Why did we order so much food?!" Ashton laughed, setting it down on the table. He was probably the least hammered than all of us, closely followed by Zoe, then Mackenzie and Calum, then the rest of us. In reply to his question, we all turned to look at Mikey, you shrugged and took a large bite of pizza as a response.

*Luke's p.o.v*
I never usually get drunk but tonight I just thought 'Screw it, let's do it!' It was my girlfriend's birthday after all. I was dancing with Alyssa when the pizza arrived. I was having an amazing time but there was a little voice in the back of my mind, telling me that I was going to regret all the drinking tomorrow. I think the voice was my mum. But for once, I didn't care, as I threw back drink after drink.
"Hey, I have an idea!" Alyssa said suddenly, a slur in her voice
"What?" I asked
"We should play Never Have I Ever!"

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
"I have an idea!" I said, setting down my drink on the table
"What?" Luke asked
"We should play Never Have I Ever!" I laughed
"Yeah, why not?" Ashton shrugged and got the shot glasses out the cupboard, one for each of us.
"Okay, I'll start," Michael began. "Never have I ever... Liked someone I shouldn't have done," to which Ashton, Mackenzie, Calum, Phoebe and Georgia took a drink. I frowned. Me and Georgia told each other everything, and I couldn't think about anyone that she's ever liked that she shouldn't have done. I shrugged it off as Phoebe started speaking.
"Never have I ever... Had sex in a public place," she smirked and Ashton, Zoe, Calum and I all took a drink.
"Clearly the Irwins are naughty like that," Michael smirked putting an arm around his girlfriend. Me and Ashton jokingly flipped him off and carried on playing.

20 minutes later, everyone was drunk. And by drunk, I mean, seriously hammered. I was actually surprised at all the things our group had done. The game had broken down, and we were now all dancing to Green Day's Tré album.
"I'M MISSING YOU!" I sang loudly
"I'M MISSING YOU!" Luke joined in
"YOU'RE NOT AROUND AND I'M A COMPLETE DISASTER!" We all screamed. "I'M MISSING YOU!"
The song ended a minute later and we all sighed as the slower tune if Drama Queen started.
"I'm gonna go get some fresh air. Do you wanna come with?" Luke asked me, starting towards the door.
"Nah, I think I'm gonna stay here," I replied, leaning my head on my brothers shoulder
"Okay," Luke shrugged, kissing me softly on the cheek.
"I'll come with you? I could do with some air, so I may as well keep you company?" Georgia said, standing up
"Yeah, that's better than standing alone," Luke replied, and the two left the room.

A half hour later, Luke and Georgia were still outside. I decided I needed a break from the party, so I headed to mine and Ashton's bedroom for a bit and stood by the window. Our room looked out onto the back garden and onto the Australian land beyond. I always liked looking out the window back in California; I dreamt of travelling to far off lands, meeting new people, trying new things... Kinda like what I did when I moved to Australia.

*Ashton's p.o.v*
Luke and Georgia left to get fresh air around 30 minutes ago. I could tell that Alyssa was getting a little tired, so when she excused herself for five minutes or so, I wasn't surprised. I was sat squished up on the chair with Zoe, my arm around her waist, her legs over mine, her head on my chest. I had a feeling that most people here would be staying over tonight; it was late, and everyone was either too drunk or too tired to get home safely. I heard a crash upstairs from where Alyssa was, but no one else seemed to hear it. I untangled myself from Zoe, and headed upstairs to mine and Alyssa's bedroom.

I found my sister sat on the bed, her knees drawn up to her chest. On the floor was a large pile of books; the source of the crash before. As I got closer to Alyssa, I realised she was crying.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, sitting down next to her and putting my arm around her shaking shoulders. Alyssa tried to answer but couldn't manage to get the words out.
"C'mon, it's me. You can tell me anything," I said, hugging her close. She looked at me, a fresh wave of tears forming in her eyes. And then she spoke, the words I really didn't want to hear.
"It's Luke."

-------------------------------------------
A/N

Another cliffhanger ahahahhah

Hope you liked this chapter and y'know, don't kill me for the ending, I'll try to update soon, so you know what happens! But meanwhile, enjoy the super hot photo of Luke on the side. (Who am I kidding, all photos of Luke are hot!)

Thank you again!

Kisses
-Z