What are you doing here?

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
"What are you doing here?" I asked Luke, stepping back from his warm embrace
"I had to be here. For you," Luke replied, as I stood back to let him into the house
"But Ash said there weren't any flights?" I questioned as we sat down on the sofa in the living room
"There wasn't any flights for four people. I came alone," Luke replied, gently putting his arm around me and pulling me close. Forgetting everything that happened for a minute, I leant against his chest.
"You didn't have to," I replied
"Yeah I did. I couldn't leave my baby girl alone when something like this has happened," Luke said. I pulled away at the words 'baby girl'.
"What is it?" Luke asked, looking at me
"We need to talk."

*Luke's p.o.v*
It felt so good to have Alyssa back in my arms, I had missed her so much. She pulled away when I called her baby girl though.
"What is it?" I asked, confused at her reaction
"We need to talk," she replied
"Yeah. I suppose we do," I said, pulling away from Alyssa.
"Um, so I've been thinking and-" Alyssa started but I interrupted her
"Look, I don't know what Georgia told you, but here's what happened. I went out with Georgia to get some fresh air, and out of nowhere she started kissing me. I didn't kiss her! Think about it, when you saw us outside, Georgia had me pushed up against the summer house; it would've been the other way round!"

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
"We need to talk," I said, looking at Luke
"Yeah. I suppose we do," Luke replied, pulling away from me.
"Um, so I've been thinking and-" I started but Luke interrupted me.
"Look, I don't know what Georgia told you, but here's what happened. I went out with Georgia to get some fresh air, and out of nowhere she started kissing me. I didn't kiss her! Think about it, when you saw us outside, Georgia had me pushed up against the summer house; it would've been the other way round!" Luke said
"Luke, I believe you," I said quietly
"No, but listen-- wait, what?!" Luke said, looking directly at me
"I believe you," I repeated. "I thought about it before and I believe you,"
"So... So are we okay?" Luke asked me in disbelief
"Yeah. We're okay," I replied, and smiled as Luke leant in and left a soft, sweet kiss on my lips

An hour later, we were curled up on the sofa, Luke's arm around my waist, my head on his chest, my legs draped over his lap. We were watching 'Bad Neighbours' since it was on TV, and eating popcorn that Luke had bought when he was at the airport. He'd also brought me some more of my clothes, makeup and pyjamas that I hadn't managed to pack since I had left in such a hurry. The doorbell rang, signalling the fact that the pizza had arrived. I paused the DVD and went to get off the sofa, but Luke stopped me.
"Let me get that," Luke said, and before I could argue, he had opened the door, payed the pizza guy and had come back to the living room, laden down with the pizza boxes.

"You didn't have to do that," I frowned, as Luke passed me my pizza
"It's fine. I missed being able to treat you," Luke smiled, sitting down next to me
"I've missed you," I replied, leaning my head on his shoulder
"You have no idea what you mean to me," Luke whispered and kissed me on the top of my head. He put his arm around me, and two of us continued watching the film and eating our pizza, curled up together on the sofa.

*Luke's p.o.v*
"You didn't have to do that," Alyssa frowned, as I entered the living room, passing Alyssa pizza
"It's fine. I missed being able to treat you," I grinned, sitting down next to my girlfriend
"I've missed you," Alyssa replied, leaning her head on my shoulder
"You have no idea what you mean to me," I whispered and kissed Alyssa on the top of my head. I put my arm around Alyssa, having missed being with the amazing girl sat next to me. The two of us curled up on the sofa, eating pizza and watching the film.

An hour and a half later, the film had finished, and our empty pizza boxes were laying on the floor. Alyssa was still leant on my chest, her legs draped over my lap. I gently moved to look at her, seeing that her eyes were closed and that she was fast asleep. I reached over for the remote, trying not to wake her. I turned the TV off, and carefully picked Alyssa up bridal style and carried her to her room upstairs. I set her down on her bed, and then quickly got changed, lying down next to her. I slipped my arm around my girlfriend's waist and soon fell asleep.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
I woke the next morning, curled up next to Luke, my head on his chest, our legs intertwined. I looked up at Luke, who was still fast asleep, and carefully untangled myself from him, getting out of bed. I made my way downstairs, flicking the switch on the kettle and grabbing a mug from the cupboard. I rested my hands on the counter and leant against it. I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist, and a pair of soft lips on my cheek.
"Hi," I whispered, turning around to hug my boyfriend
"Morning, gorgeous," Luke replied, hugging me tight. I loved hugging Luke; it made me feel safe, and like I finally belonged somewhere.

-------------------------------------------
A/N

Fairly boring chapter, I just wanted to show Luke and Alyssa making up and stuff, so sorry it's crappy

Um, next chapter will probably be the funeral, so it won't be very fun:(

Chicken grease peace nipples
Lots of dat love
Zoe xx