Oh my god!

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ash and Alyssa, happy birthday to you!"
I opened my eyes and sat up in bed, just as Ashton did the same. Lauren, Harry and our mum were walking into our bedroom, holding two cakes. Lauren handed me one, my name spelt out in pink, curly icing, 21 candles dotted around the outside. Harry handed the same to Ashton, except his said 'Ash' in blue writing.
"Thank you," I said, smiling at my family
"Blow out the candles, make a wish!" Lauren replied
I thought for a while. I already had an amazing family, a perfect boyfriend, the best friends ever. What did I want? I wish my dad would actually care about me? I wish that my two best friends from California were here with me today? I closed my eyes and blew out the candles, Ashton doing the same.
"What did you wish for?" Ashton asked grinning at me
"Can't tell you, or it won't come true!" I laughed
"We'll leave you two to get dressed, but come down for breakfast and presents when you're done," Mum said, and the three of them left the room.
"Happy birthday, Lyssa," Ashton smiled, pulling me in for a hug
"Happy birthday, Ash. And thank you, for everything," I replied, hugging him back
"It's not a problem - you do for family," Ashton said. "C'mon, let's get dressed,"
I had bought a new dress when I was shopping with Zoe and Phoebe so I decided to wear it today. It was a loose, floaty, floral dress that came mid thigh with the same silver ballet pumps I wore for my date with Luke. Ashton was wearing a pair of jeans and a new Nivarna top.

We headed downstairs and into the kitchen. On the table were several plates topped with egg, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, croissants, toast and mini muffins.
"Mum, you didn't have to do all this!" Ashton laughed, sitting down at the table
"Hey, it's not everyday my babies turn 21! It's a breakfast buffet, everyone dig in!" Mum replied, also sitting at the table
"Thank you for this, Mum," I said, sitting down next to Ashton
"That's alright, sweetheart," Mum replied. After breakfast, which was delicious by the way, me and Ashton got out presents. I got a new pair of heels from Mum, five bottles of metallic coloured nail varnish from Lauren and some One Direction posters from Harry. Ashton got a new video game from Mum, a pair of converse from Lauren and the new Green Day CD from Harry. It was the perfect start to the day, I just wished that I was able to spend it with Mackenzie and Georgia as well.

An hour and a half later, I redid my hair and makeup, ready for the lads, Phoebe and Zoe come over. I just finished curling my hair when the doorbell rang
"ALYSSA!" Ashton yelled up the stairs
"Coming!" I called back and headed downstairs, to find everyone already in the front room.
"Hey, happy birthday, gorgeous," Luke said, standing up and hugging me.
"Thank you, I love you," I replied, as Luke sat down, pulling me into his lap
"I love you too," Luke said, kissing me on the cheek
"Ew, guys, get a room!" Calum laughed
"Shut up, Hood," I laughed, sticking my tongue out at him
"Anyway... PRESENTS!" Michael laughed.
"You guys didn't have to get me anything!" I replied, burying my head in the crook of Luke's neck
"Don't be stupid! You're family," Calum replied, reaching over and giving me a hug.
"Love you Cal-Pal," I grinned
"I know you do," Calum smirked.
"Rude," I joked, pouting like a baby
"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I love you too," Calum laughed
"Good" I smiled

A quarter hour later, Ashton had opened his presents. He had a personalised drum skin from Luke, the new All Time Low CD from Calum, two Blink 182 posters from Michael, a gift card for GameStop from Phoebe, a Ramones T-shirt from me and a Knicks Basketball hoodie from Zoe, along with a jar full of 100 notes, each saying a reason of why she loved him. It was so cute!
"Alyssa's turn!" Ashton laughed and handed me a package. I thanked him and opened the parcel to find a pair of silver earrings shaped like hearts. From Calum I got a charm bracelet, (my favourite charm being a tally mark), I got a Pandora princess tiara ring from Zoe and Phoebe, and some 5 Seconds of Summer posters from Michael, as a joke. Luke was the last one to hand me a present. I unwrapped the paper and out fell a box. I opened it up to find the most gorgeous necklace in the shape of a guitar pick.
"Luke, I love it! Thank you so much!" I said, gently taking the necklace out the box
"Turn it around," Luke replied, smiling at me. I turned the necklace around and on the back was engraved: "Luke and Alyssa; 24/06/15"
"Luke, it's perfect!" I said, giving my boyfriend a hug
"Like you then," Luke replied, hugging me back
"I love you," I said
"I love you too," he replied
"Seriously? You guys are mush-y" Michael laughed
"Seriously cute though," Phoebe laughed, just as the doorbell rang.
"Alyssa, can you get that?" Ashton asked
"Why can't you?" I retorted "You're closer!"
"Just go!" Ashton laughed. I sighed and got up and open the door.
"Oh my god!"

----------------------------------------------
A/N
DRAMA NEXT CHAPTERRR