You like her

*Alyssa's p.o.v*

I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed Luke staring at me... Through all those love songs, he had been looking at me the entire time

*Luke's p.o.v*

All the way through the time I was singing, I was staring at Alyssa. I couldn't help it - the girl had such a big impact on me; I thought about her all the time and when I wasn't with her, I craved to be near her. It was unhealthy!

*Calum's p.o.v*

I could tell that Luke liked Alyssa - I had known him since we were 10, and I could totally realise the signs that he was crushing on someone. For starters, the lip bite. Luke always bit his lip when he was nervous and he always got nervous when talking to or looking at a girl because he would become shy, awkward and afraid of messing everything up.

Also, he always fixed his hair before going over to talk to a girl. I remember in the 5th grade he had a crush on this girl called Megan Smith and he asked me how his hair looked before going over to her. I bet you any money if I asked Liz, that Luke had spent about a half hour in the bathroom before we arrived to sort out his hair and make sure it was perfect.

There was other signs too - he would become awkward around the girl he liked, stutter on his words and always be able to find some excuse to hang out with her. The last one wouldn't be hard with Alyssa, considering she was Ash's twin sister and the four of us practically lived together! I made a mental note to myself to talk to Luke about Alyssa.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*

If Luke was staring at me, does that mean that he likes me? I mean, all their songs were about girls and how they wanted to date them and maybe, just maybe, it meant Luke liked me. No, I couldn't, I mean I've only known him for a day and besides, why would someone like Luke have a crush on someone like me?! Anyway, Luke could get any girl from a random fan to Selena Gomez, I knew that he was popular with the girls. But still, I couldn't help but imagine what a relationship would be like with him; he was so sweet and understanding that I couldn't help it!

I snapped out of my trance when I realised that Michael was talking

"So, what are you guys doing tomorrow?" He asked

"I have no plans," Calum shrugged

"Neither," Luke replied

"What about you two?" Michael asked, looking at me and Ashton

I shrugged because I'd probably but do what Ashton was doing as I didn't know anyone and didn't really know my way around.

*Calum's p.o.v*

"How about we all hang out together?" Luke suggested, "I for one, would like to get to know Alyssa more!"

I grinned to myself - Luke was trying to spend as much time as possible with Alyssa.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*

"How about we go to the beach?" Ashton suggested. "The weather is meant to be really nice tomorrow,"

"Yeah, that sounds good," Luke replied

"Definitely," Calum agreed and Michael nodded enthusiastically

"Okay, so if we meet at around half 10-ish?" Luke asked

"Yeah, you can all come over to ours before and we can walk down together?" Ashton replied

"Okay," we all chorused

"Oh, and maybe Mum will let the three of you stay over if you want?" Ashton said

"Yeah!!" We all yelled

*Luke's p.o.v*

I was really looking forward to tomorrow. Not only did I get to spend the whole day with Alyssa, but I also got to stay over at her house! I couldn't wait.

"We should get going," Ashton said, snapping me out of my thoughts

"It was really good tonight!" Alyssa said, and the two of them called goodbye and left the garage.

"I should probably go as well," Michael said, checking his watch. "My mum expects me home in half an hour

"See you later, Mike," I said and then he left, leaving me and Calum.

"I'll help you tidy up if you want?" Cal offered.

"Cheers," I replied, and together we started packing away all the equipment.

"You like Alyssa, don't you?" Calum said suddenly

"What?" I asked, looking up in surprise

"You do," Calum replied. "I know you very well Luke Hemmings, and I know you like her."