What?

*Luke's p.o.v*
After Alyssa left the room, Cal and Mike turned and stared at me. Ashton, however, suddenly seemed distracted by the floor.
"What?" I asked, looking round at all of them, my stare holding on Ashton, who still refused to look at me
"So... You and Alyssa?" Michael smirked, making me tear my eyes away from Ashton
"What about us?" I asked, looking over at Michael
"Well, you went on one date and you seem pretty... Shall we say, cosy?" Calum smirked, nudging me with his elbow
"Shut up," I replied, punching my friend lightly in the arm.
"What about you Ash?" I asked, casually looking over at him
"Hm? What are we talking about, sorry?" Ashton replied, finally looking up
"Luke and Alyssa!" Michael replied in a really girly voice
"What about them?" Ash asked, looking down at the carpet again
"We were just wondering what it was like for you to see your twin sister and band mate together?" Calum replied
"Um, well, yeah, um... I have to get a drink, anyone else want one?" Ashton said, and without waiting for an answer hurriedly left the room.

*Ashton's p.o.v*
"What about you Ash?" I heard Luke's voice say
"Hm? What are we talking about, sorry?" I replied, finally managing o tear my eyes away from the carpet.
"Luke and Alyssa!" Michael replied in a high girly voice
"What about them?" I asked, looking down at the carpet again
"We were just wondering what it was like for you to see your twin sister and band mate together?" Calum replied
'How do I feel?' I thought. 'Angry, confused, torn, mad...'
"Um, well, yeah, um... " I began. "I have to get a drink, anyone else want one?"
Before any of the lads could answer, I was out of the room, unable to look at any of them.

*Luke's p.o.v*
After Ashton left the room, I looked at Calum and Michael who looked as confused as I felt.
"What was that about?!" I asked, unbelievably unsure why Ashton was acting that way
"Maybe...." Calum began but then stopped abruptly
"Maybe what?" I asked
"Well you might not like it, and obviously I could be wrong but..."
"What, Calum, just tell me already!"
"Well maybe he's not happy with you and Alyssa going out?" Calum suggested
"Why would he be unhappy?" I asked. "When I told him that I liked Alyssa, he was really supportive, he even helped me to plan asking her out, you guys were there!"
"That's true..." Calum started
"Plus, if he's unhappy, he would've said something; Ashton's mature enough to tell you how he really feels about something as important as this!" Michael added
"I suppose. I'm gonna go talk to him," I said and pulling myself off the couch, wandered off to find Ashton.

*Ashton's p.o.v*
I walked into the kitchen and got a glass out of the cupboard. I set it down on the counter and sat down at the table, my head in my hands. I could hear Alyssa talking outside with Zoe and Phoebe. I wandered over to the half open door and listened for a while. Alyssa was telling the girls about her "perfect night" last night, and she sounded really happy. I couldn't bear to listen to it though and shut the door with a bang.

I sat back down at the table, contemplating what to do about Luke and Alyssa. On the one hand, I couldn't ruin my best friend and twin sister's happiness; especially after I made a big deal about how I was fine with it. On the other hand, I couldn't just stay silent about it; it was eating me alive. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Luke, I just have something against Luke dating Alyssa. It's not just Luke; it would probably be any guy who tried to go out with my sister; it'll be the same for Lauren and Harry when they're older. I just think that things could get really messy if Luke and Alyssa ever decide to split up. I picked the glass up from the table, filled it with water and took a drink, sitting down as I heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey, man, are you okay?" I heard Luke's voice from behind me
"Sure, why wouldn't I be?" I asked, trying to act and talk normally
"Well you were kind of weird back in the other room," Luke replied, sitting down next to me
"Was I?" I said, acting like I was oblivious to the way I was earlier
"Yeah," Luke replied. "Calum thought it was because you were uncomfortable with me and Alyssa being together! You're not are you?"
"No!" I said, a little too quickly. "No, of course I'm not," I added normally, though my head was screaming "Yes!"
"Good," Luke grinned. "Because if you are, make sure you tell me!" He stood up, getting a glass out of the cupboard and filling it with juice.
"Luke..." I began
"Yeah?" Luke asked
I took a deep breath. "I need to tell you something..."

-------------------------------------------
A/N

Cliffhanger lool

Short, crappy, filler chapter; I'm sorry! I'm also sorry for being such an awful updater (is that a word?) I'm honestly trying to update as much as I can!

Please, if you have any idea on who could play Alyssa, then let me know because I have no idea! Or if you just want to imagine her, then that's fine.

The next chapter might be Alyssa and Ashton's birthday because at the start of the book I said that it was winter in Australia which I think means it would be their birthday (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Don't worry, drama will be happening soon!

Kisses
-Z

(I'm sorry but if you got that PLL reference above^ then we can be best friends)