The Sleepover

*Luke's p.o.v*

I didn't kiss her of course; it would've just been plain awkward, not only was I sure that Alyssa didn't like me like that, but Ash was watching as well. I couldn't bear to imagine what he would say if he knew what thoughts of Alyssa ran through my mind.

*Alyssa's p.o.v*

Luke was looking at me as if he was going to kiss me, and I really, really, really wanted him to. I shook my head and snapped back to reality. Why would he kiss me? I was just plain old Alyssa when he was Luke fricking Hemmings! I've seen there fanbase, and it's all girls, most of whom are breathtakingly stunning. Why would Luke look at me when he could have any of those?

*Luke's p.o.v*

Instead of kissing Alyssa, I gave her a massive victory hug and span her round in the water.

"Luke, stop, I'm getting dizzy!" She cried

"Okay, okay," I said, gently stopping her

"Thanks," she replied, slightly out of breath

"No problem," I chuckled, staring at her lips, wanting, now more than ever, to kiss her. She stared back and it was like we the only two people in the world. I looked up into her eyes, and then it hit me. Alyssa's eyes looked exactly like Ashton's - from the shape down to the Hazel/green colour. And that's why I couldn't kiss her, because she was Ashton's twin sister. I felt like ripping my hair out every time that thought popped into my head.

*Ashton's p.o.v*

Luke gave Alyssa a massive bear hug and span her round in the water.

"Luke, stop, I'm getting dizzy!" She cried

"Okay, okay," Luke said, gently stopping her

"Thanks," she replied, slightly out of breath

"No problem," Luke laughed, and stared at her. I couldn't help but notice that Luke spent a lot of time staring at Alyssa. I know that she was only four minutes younger than me, but that still makes her my younger sister and I wanted to protect her as much as possible.

While I was lost in this train of thought, I realised that they had stopped staring at each other. I shook my head of these ridiculous thoughts and checked my watch. (It was waterproof by the way, I'm not the sort of person who forgets to take their watch off and then it breaks. Come to think of it that's something Michael would do.)

"Do you want to get going?" I asked the boys and Alyssa.

"No, I don't want to go yet, I'm having too much fun!" Michael whined

"Mum said she's going to make pizza for tea!" I told him

"YES!!!! COME ON, LETS GO, I NEED PIZZA!! HURRY UP, WHAT'S TAKING YOU ALL SO LONG?!" Michael yelled, wading out the water as fast as he could

"Nice!" Calum laughed, and the four of us followed Michael out the water.

We gathered up our things and set off towards Michael's van.

"SHOTGUN!!" I yelled, as the familiar blue van came into view

"Damn!" Alyssa cried

"Told ya no one could beat me!" I laughed, winking at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and we all climbed in, me in the front next to Mikey, the Alyssa, Luke and Calum in the back. In that order. Meaning that Luke and Alyssa were sitting together. Was I imagining it or was Luke purposely trying to be with Alyssa? No, it must be my imagination, they've only known each other a couple of days.

We were all a bit tired on the way back and I almost fell asleep. I was jerked awake, however, when we went over a speed bump.

"They're supposed to slow you down, not make you speed up, Mike!" I laughed