He did what?!

*Ashton's p.o.v*
"C'mon Liss, tell me what's happened and I can help sort it out," I said, softly kissing the top of her head. Alyssa took a deep breath, wiped away some of the tears off her cheeks and continued to tell me what happened.
"So I was looking out of the window, and in the back garden I saw Luke and Georgie, because they'd gone out to get some fresh air," Alyssa began
"And what happened?" I asked, a worry forming in my mind
"Well I saw them... I saw them kissing!" She cried and slumped over my lap as a fresh wave of tears overcame her.

Looks like my worry has just been confirmed.

"HE DID WHAT?!" I yelled, jumping up from the bed
"He was kissing Georgia," Alyssa replied, slumping down as more tears rolled down her face
"Right, that's it!" I growled, and headed for the door
"No! Ash, don't!" Alyssa cried, making me turn in shock
"What?! You can't expect me to sit here and do nothing!" I cried indignantly
"No, I don't want you doing anything, I don't want to ruin mine and Luke's relationship! I... I love him!"Alyssa replied, as I sat back down on the bed, my arm automatically going round my sister.
"I know you love him, but look how much this is hurting you. You're my twin sister, Liss, you can't expect me to let him get away with this," I sighed, rubbing my hand up and down my sister's arm in an attempt to comfort her
"Just let me talk to him. Please," Alyssa begged, looking up at me
I sighed. "Fine. But I have to be there when you do," I replied
"Okay; you can be there," Alyssa said, and I pulled her in for a hug

*Alyssa's p.o.v*
I didn't want Ashton to do anything about Luke and Georgia because I didn't want them to ruin their friendship, though it seemed that Ashton was really mad. I get that he's only being protect of me, but this is for me and Luke to sort out. I heard the back door open and close and then Luke and Georgia's voices in the front room downstairs and I felt sick to my stomach. I could hear Luke asking where I was, and Georgia chatting away to him, though he didn't seem to be replying. No one was answering Luke's question however and I soon heard footsteps on the stairs, Luke calling out my name. I silently brought a finger to me lips, signalling to Ash to be quiet. I heard Luke enter the bathroom, and the door lock. I sighed heavily.
"C'mon, Liss, You need to talk to him. And soon," Ashton said and I nodded in agreement.

I soon heard the bathroom door open and Luke's footsteps out on the landing.
"Alyssa?" He asked, knocking softly on the closed bedroom door. Ashton looked at me and I nodded
"We're here, come in," he called out and the door opened and Luke came into the room
"Hey, what's up?" He asked, noticing that I was crying. I shook my head as more tears formed in my eyes.
"C'mon, you can talk to me!" Luke said, sitting down on my other side. He went to put his arm around me but I flinched away from, going over to stand by the window. I saw Luke look quizzically at Ashton, but my brother looked away. I couldn't believe that he was pretending nothing happened!

"Liss?" Luke questioned, coming to stand by the window with me
"What?" I muttered, unable to look into his eyes
"Okay, I'm confused," Luke began
"Well, yeah, that's obvious," Ashton muttered, glaring at Luke
"What? What's going on?" Luke asked, looking at me, then Ash and back again.
"Don't play dumb, you know exactly what's going on!" Ashton said, standing up and leading me away from Luke, his arm protectively around me.
"Alyssa?" Luke asked sadly. My heart broke at the sound of his voice and I almost went over to him. But the sound of Georgia's laugh from downstairs made me stiffen. Someone I once called my best friend and my boyfriend? On my birthday? I just couldn't deal with it any longer.

*Ashton's p.o.v*
I couldn't believe Luke. First off, he completely breaks my sister by making out with one of her best friends ON HER BIRTHDAY might I add, but then he acts like nothing's happened? I couldn't believe he was being so douchey. I was fighting incredibly hard not to lunge at him, but I knew that Alyssa really just wanted to talk to him about it, but I knew that if Luke kept acting like this then I wouldn't be able to keep my anger in check.

"C'mon Liss, tell me what's wrong!" Luke pleaded, taking a step towards me and my sister. I gently rested my hands on her shoulders, taking a step back from Luke. He sighed and sat down on the bed.
"Don't "Liss" me!" Alyssa growled. "You know what you've done!"
"I really don't know what you're talking about!" Luke sighed, standing up again.

That was it. I stepped around Alyssa and punched Luke square in the face.

-------------------------------------------
A/N

Oooh, drama lol

Hope you liked the chapter! Next chapter will be in Luke's p.o.v so you can see his side of the story so don't be brawling just yet

Kisses
-Z xx