Chapter Thirty Six

Caden's POV

Day two: The bed.

Background hit: 7 rings by Ariana Grandé

Quote: She's Just a bad ass with some good ass!

"Whatever, Mackenzie. Whatever!" I yelled angrily.

"So, how was day one? A.K.A, lame!" She yelled in my ears.

"Can you calm down?"

"Yeah, calm down after you bailed on me after tasting all there is to me. Be ready to kiss my ass goodbye!" she shot angrily.

"Can you calm down, already. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Yeah, right," she hissed.

"I'm serious! I'm sorry," I cried out in laughter.

"Whatever. So, what's up with Mrs. I'm so different from any other girl egotistical Caden Carlos Kensington has fucked with?" She asked.

"Seriously? Anyway - you're plan did not work! I kissed her and it's as if I fueled the already raging fire," I spat.

"Does she like you?"

"I don't know,"

"Then why'd you kiss her? I told you to get her to like you. You just carried your big stupid kissing lips and disvirgined hers!" she yelled.

"I didn't permit you to insult me, okay? Plus, you're instructions weren't clear enough. And, I do not have huge lips. They're small, pink and cute," I argued.

"What part of- "

"Sh, sh, shush! I've heard enough!" I interrupted.

"Okay. Whatever. You think you're so cute," She sighed.

"Yeah, i know right,"

"Whatever!" I could tell she rolleds her eyes.

"Yeah!" I laughed.

"Haha!" she faked a laugh.

"Anyway, I gotta go now. We'll be off in some minutes. Meanwhile, you think of a better plan to woo her into me, and quit falling my hand. Please!"

"Woo her?" Who even says that stuff these days?"

"Me!" I shot.

"Much expected," she hissed.

"Whatever,"

"Wait up, Caden. wait!" she yelped.

"Bye!" I hung up and slipped the phone in my back pocket.

Hurriedly, I put on my blue T-shirt and black denim, with the black sneakers. In perfection, I swooshed my hair to the right and perfected my collar like the boss I was.

Lastly, I put on some cologne, mouth spray and a ten minute look on the mirror.

"Perfect!" I finally whispered before grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

"Oh, he thinks he's all good," Mercedes said as she walked out of her room.

I chuckled charmingly.

She rolled her eyes as we walked down the stairs. I couldn't help but keep staring at her. I mean, the sexy tiger skin turtle neck and that killer black leather pants. The clothes just got stuck to her skin and highlighted those sweet curves. She was driving me loco. Her luscious Lita boots and that crazy blonde of hers. She was hypnotic. Really hypnotic.