Chapter Thirty

Caden's POV

I sat down on the side of the bed as I dashed my previous clothes to the floor and adjusted my shirt a bit. The TV turned on and I flung the remote to the side stool watching the football match that was on.

My phone rang. I reluctantly rolled to the other side of the bed with a groan and stared at the name of the caller. Bingo!

Mackenzie.

"I've been calling you for like - forever! Where the fuck have you been?" she yelled.

"In case you've forgotten, the stupid wedding was today and I am so tired so - "

"I need you to meet me here at exactly 10pm. Do not be late!"

"Mackenzie, i'm busy. I need to rest - "

"Shut up and be here in a few. I'll be waiting," she hung upon me.

Argh!

Everyone had been pissing me off like crazy! What was her deal, anyway?

I grabbed my keys and put on my shoes, leaving the house in a hurry.

I was gonna murder her if it was something useless.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was like I was lost in a super sound speaker. Booming music!

"HI! SO GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE!" Mackenzie yelled at the top of her vice as she widened her eyes and grabbed my arm.

"WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?" I yelled over the deafening noises.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU! FOLLOW ME!" she yelled again and got me through the wasted crowd and grinding bodies until we reached the least noisy area. The counter.

It was dark with neon lights poorly flashing some brightness as everyone entertained themselves in their business. From tonsil hockey to bedroom business...

"Can you explain?" I asked as we both sat on the stools and only then did I realize that Mackenzie was drenched and reeked of alcohol.

"Let's party! Come on!" she yelled again.

"Kenzie!" I yelled.

"Waiter, ten shots please!" she ordered and kept yelling in excitement.

"Kenzie, what's happening?"

"Can you calm down? Sheesh! Its your wedding day, lil fellow and we're celebrating!"

"Its my wedding day, alright, but this is too much of a celebration. Let's go home now!" I ordered.

"You are such a joy wrecker. Calm your pants, please," she hissed and took a shot down her body.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" I yelled again, tired of the booming music, smacking bodies and alcohol that hyped the atmosphere.

"It's a party, hon!" she twisted a curl fondly in her fingers and came closer to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on," She whispered in my face and grabbed me by my arm, leading me to an inner passage way.

"What?" I asked, unsure of the destination and not liking the looks of it.

"This," she told and unexpectedly and leaned closer, smacked my body against the wall, pressing her lips against mine and leading me on in a fierce kiss.

I slid my hand to the back of her waist and lingered on, rubbing my fingers against her warm body as I felt every drop of alcohol she took in.

My phone vibrated from my pocket.