Chapter Forty Seven

Bella's POV

We stepped down from the car and Sally extended her hand to me with a smile.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Coat," she replied, still stretching her right hand to me, leaving me confused.

"I should get it off?" I quivered.

"No, you should get it on - of course you should get it off!" she screeched.

"The bikini's too revealing," I whined.

"The bikini's too revealing," she mimicked in my tone. I sighed. "Please, not here and not now. Just get that coat off. Its a party not a trip to Australia," she yelled.

I sighed and slowly got it off, revealing my skin to the whole wide world.

Everyone, come see Arabella Leah Allegra half naked!!

"Better," she smiled and got hers off too, fixing her hair back and tying it with a black scrunchie.

"Do I look okay?" I asked, insecure.

"Perfect!" she nodded. "Come on, let's go!" She added and dragged me.

The beach looked great at night. The scenery was graceful. The waves, people and little fires of gatherings. The moonlight was gorgeous and lit up the sky, the soft wind blowing through the atmosphere and giving me shivers.

Neon lights and glow tubes, not to talk of the air contaminated with alcohol, cigar and a cigar stand at one end.

"You made it and you look - gorgeous," Cameron complimented as he set his eyes on me.

"Well thanks" I blushed.

"So, what're you guys up to?" Sally asked and barged in on their little gathering.

"Nothing much. Just a little game of SHOTS!" he yelled and the others burst out laughing. His friends like his kind. They were all male and I swear those muscles were enough to lift a million barrels of wine.

"Ay, Cameron! Sexy ass you've got here!" One of them yelled to him, staring at me.

I was really uncomfortable.

"Stop it, man," he whispered and poked him a little on the stomach, making the dude to wince in pain.

"So, can we join you?" Sally asked as she poured some wine into the little glasses on the table.

"Sure. But can you take the heat? I mean, we're all men and you can't defeat us!" One of them said and triggered laughter for them all.

"Try us!" she challenged and I felt like burying her head under the sand. What the!

"Okay then. Give it a shot," he challenged with a defeating smirk.

They got the glasses all ready.

"We want the chick!" One of them demanded.

"Dude!" Cameron hit him.

Me? Bella you can do this. Bella you can do this.....I kept saying to myself.

"Its okay." I sighed after taking in a deep breath. "I'm up!" I yelled stupidly.

What the heck was I thinking?

"Are you sure?" Sally whispered in my ear, somewhat afraid for me.

"Yes, Sally. Besides, what can a little shot do to me?" I sighed and stepped up.

"Ready?" My opponent asked with a smirk.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"You are to finish the ten shots," Sally whispered to me once again.