Chapter Seventy Two

Bella's POV

"Bella!" I heard Dar scream loudly and run to me, jumping on me and making both of us fall to the chilly floor. I felt her hair in my mouth and her warm embrace lightened up my spirit. Oh, this girl didn't change one bit.

"I missed you so, so much!" she crooned happily and I never felt happier myself. I was finally home with her!

"Little sis, I missed you more!" I replied and hugged her tightly, our bodies still on the floor.

Well, she had on little white denim suspender and a black tube. She packed her hair in a bun and as always, has her lip gloss on.

"You two may want to get up now. Its getting awkward," Cameron said and we both chuckled as he extended his hands and helped both of us up.

"And who are you? Are you Caden? Did you guys kiss? Did you make out? Tell me the deets. Everything! I think I like him," Dar mused happily and inspected Cameron, touching his hair, his arm and even sniffing him. "He smells so good!" she added.

"No, he's not Caden, Dar. This is Cameron. Caden's brother," I informed and her eyes popped out in embarrassment.

"Oh, i'm so sorry. There's quite a resemblance," she stated and brought out her hand for a handshake, which he responded to politely.

"You look so skinny!" I said, staring at her lean body.

"I'm actually on a diet. And you look so much chubbier," she stated and pinched my cheeks.

"Get back here!" I yelled and chased her like we were a bunch of five year olds. Cameron laughed in amusement.

Soon, we got into a cab and headed home. Dar kept telling me tons of stories and things that happened while I was away. Her junior school crushes, her dates and everything. I felt a different kind of happiness.

"So, what about ma and pa?" I asked and she paused her rambling for a second.

"Just forget them. They're - " she said immediately, trying to get my mind off the topic.

"Dar," I called out in a soft voice.

She sighed and rolled her eyes before speaking up finally.

"Ma is really angry. They're both furious. I advise you to not even come home today because its gonna be a mad house loud house. Like, loads and loads of crazy!" she said and shook her head.

Should I be scared?

I sighed deeply and felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked up and stared at Cameron.

"Oooooooo..... Love is in the air," Dar said from the front seat and I rolled my eyes.

"Dar, please stop it." I said, getting sick of her love issues.

"I think Dar's really cute," Cameron said with a smile.

"You should stop thinking then," I said and she curled her lips.

"And you aren't so bad yourself," she replied and they both chuckled, not even minding me.

Ugh, so typical.

We arrived our home and we all came down from the car, exhausted from the journey.

"You lost every single thing?" Dar yelled on surprise.

I nodded with a frown.

"Wow!" she shook her head and opened the door.

I stared at the house for a moment before finally walking in. It didn't look different from how I left it. It brought back the old memories and everything I loved and lived for. And the worst memories were just about to be created.