Chapter Fifteen

Bella's POV

I stood up clumsily, leaving the shoes on the floor and running to the house, staggering like I was going insane. I was actually going insane! He was making me insane and no doubt, it was working.

I went in quickly and locked the door behind me, tripping over and landing on the floor.

That was dead insane! How weird was that?

I didn't know what was happening but one thing I was sure of was, that obsessed lunatic out there was Mercedes's boyfriend or something. And to think she was gonna get married! She got me a headache of my own.

That was exactly why I said celebrities always skeletons in their cupboards. In fact, they even build a grave in their fancy cupboards. What the!

How fucked up was her life! Married to Caden, cheating and seeing another dude, and just....

Ugh! And to think I had to deal with HER mess, living HER life and dating HER boyfriend, married to HER husband. All of it was HER fault!

I sounded as if we had an option. Thinking of it, it was my fault....kinda. I don't know.

I just couldn't be the one taking all the blame. No one wanted it to happen.

It was no one's fault. No one wanted it to happen. Especially not her.

As for me, let's just say that it was a huge blessing, wrapped in a curse and thrown from heaven to an unfortunate human, which happened to be a young nerdy unfortunate being, Arabella Leah Allegra.

I slowly walked upstairs, stressed out from what just happened and what had been happening in total. My mind was a big truck of crazy.

I sat on the stairs and stared into space, thinking of God knows what.

"Bling!" It was Mercedes's phone.

A text message from 'Cam'.

I tapped the message and fixed my eyes on it, reading the words one after the other.

I am really sorry. It was just a joke. Please say something. Anything!

That was his text. And what would you expect me to reply? Okay? Its all good? Let's do that again someday?

I just craved suicide and then have a nice trip to heaven. At least I wouldn't have to worry. Only if I could.

I switched off the phone and was about to climb back up the stairs when i heard funny noises from the door lock and voices. Angry one's. Just then, the door flung open and a figure walked into it in rage.

Oh, shocker! It was Caden. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

He headed straight for the stair where I stood, skipping some and flying through the others.

"Why'd you bail?" he with anger in his eyes, rage in each words and I could see his veins popping up from his neck. His anger scared me.

"Listen. I.." I started my explanation.

"No, you listen. I ain't got the time to waste on your good for nothing tantrums. I'm a very busy person! Pretty sure you don't know how that feels. So quit acting so stupid. You are getting on my last nerves! What in seven hells would make you bail? Huh?" he yelled in anger.

I just got kidnapped and almost raped and this weirdo had the gut to yell at me. No respect, no pity, no nothing. He was an animal!

"I was just...." I tried again.

"You were just nothing! And quit acting innocent," he shot a glance at my trembling self and then looked away.

I stared at him, furious and wishing I could just murder him at the spot.