Chapter Fourteen

Bella's POV

I was so mad right then. I could just strangle anyone and anything.

Breath in...breath out..inhale....exhale....

"Oh I'm so sorry, ma'am. Its my fault. I promise i'm gonna fix it," Jenny said, running after the makeup materials that were pathetically broken and spilled on the floor. There was nothing to salvage. I was doomed.

"How long would it take you to get another kit?"
I asked with a frown, holding a palm to my forehead and looking as frustrated as I felt.

"Sorry ma'am, it might take about thirty minutes," she replied with a trembling voice and frowned. She should frown. I mean, it was her fault anyway.

"I'm already late," I checked the clock. It was nine at the dot.

Caden walked to the room, just behind Jenny.
He was all dressed up and ready. Almighty king, all hail. Note the sarcasm.

"Can we go......not a right time to ask...." He said, staring at the stuff on the floor and the rainbow coloured staircase. Pathetically beautiful.

He smirked and then turned it to a wild laughter that only he still understood. My hatred for that stupid smirking god never ceased.

"I'm definitely not waiting for you," he finally spoke up, raising a finger.

"I don't think I can make it," I whined and looked down. I hated myself.

"You do know the consequences, right? Our families...." he started the monotonous cliché lines.

"I. don't. care." I yelled, angry and frustrated. I mean, look at my mess and he was telling me about consequences? To hell with the stupid consequences!

"Don't yell at me. It's not my fault you can't stick to a time schedule, clumsy!" he laughed again at the mention of the word 'clumsy'.

What did he just call me? Clumsy?

"Oh i'm clumsy? I'll show you clumsy!" I yelled and pushed Jenny away, heading for Caden. I was ready to teach him!

I raised my hand to hit him, but then he grabbed my arm in the air and held my second hand, as if he planned those skills over there.

"Let me go!" I yelled, stretching and kicking my way out of his strong grip.

"Okay," he replied and left me. Immediately. I slipped and crashed on the floor, spilled the foundation and sat on the red lip stain. It was really embarrassing.

He smirked and walked away.

"Come in," I said to confused Jenny and she walked in immediately.

Mercedes should have a makeup kit somewhere. She was a star. She was bound to have one somewhere, only if I just looked carefully. I was bound to die if she didn't have one.

I searched through the cupboard's but found nothing. Absolutely nothing. And then I took quick steps to the closet, prayed in my mind to God, searched every where but still, nothing.

There was yet another wardrobe. It was locked. I broke the lock without further hesitation and opened it.

"Woah!" I exclaimed as my mouth fell open.
It was a world of makeup. It had literally everything.

"Jenny!" I called out in an excited voice, eager to get the day over and done with.

She scampered off to the closet, still worried about what I might do to her. I swear I myself wasn't certain if my patience still existed.