Chapter Twenty Six

Caden's POV

Cameron... PFF!

Even the name sounds like barf. And to think this precious little demon has been seeing someone else. I swear i'm gonna kill him.

"Give it!" she yelled and snatched it off my hand with a killer glare.

"Who's he?" I asked as I stared.

"He is not you. So mind your business," she shot acidly and dashed the napkin on the table.

"Jerk!" she snarled and brushed my shoulder, heading upstairs.

Did the bitch do that to me. Oh, no. She had no idea who she was messing with 'cause if she did, I didn't think that conversation would've been necessary.

Angrily, I slammed my fists on the table and hissed, headed to my room.

I dialled Adrian for the fist time in a long time.

"Oh, hey bro! I thought you'll never call. Let me guess. She did something?"

Thank the heavens he had gotten smarter a bit. His brain just increased from a peanut to a smartie.

"What the hell? Who's she and what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Please cut it. Spill it. What'd she do?"

"She as in the bitch had the balls to text another guy in my presence!" I yelled.

"First, come on. She's a girl. She ain't got no balls. And second, you got burned, bad!" he replied in his annoying stupid tone and a little chuckle.

"I swear i'm gonna fire you!" I shot.

"Calm down, calm down. I am gonna help you. I promise. Just let me. And I promise, you're not gonna regret it!"

"You've made this promise over a million times and I always regret it. Fumble this time, and you're out!" I warned.

"Okay, chill. I promise I won't. Here's the plan,"

I listened to hear the shit that was gonna come rushing none stop out of his trap.

"First, we set up a meeting. Like a date. Posing as the guy she was texting,"

"Seriously?"

"Can you let me finish?"

"Fine," I rolled my eyes.

"Aha. As I was saying, we set up a date using a number and tell her to meet me at the restaurant. And then, we can finally find out what's going on between the two. I swear this is gonna be a whole lot of crazy and fun," he giggled.

"And why should I trust you in this?" I asked, doubtful.

"Because, i'm the man. And, you have no one else to run to for advice,"

"Yeah, right," I rolled my eyes and hissed.

"Okay, i'm coming over in a bit,"

"Yeah, see you," I hung up and tossed the phone to the table.

Oh, boy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Let's get this party heated!" Adrian yelled as he pounced on my bed with his phone.

"Watch it!" I yelled and motioned to him to move over.

"So, let's start?"

I nodded and he started typing.