Chapter Ten

Bella's POV

"What are you doing? Perv!" I glowered angrily and drifted from him, cleaning my mouth and curling my lips at him. "How dare you?" I raged.

He smirked and shook his head, staring out the window.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I accused and moved to the other seat in anger.

"I? kissed YOU?" he sighed, not looking at me.

"Yes, in fact, you did. And you can't deny it!" I fired at him.

"You kissed ME! You should apologize, and never wash your mouth so my lip stain never gets off," he hissed.

Be proud like his lips were a billion dollar or something. Or made of gold, perhaps.

He is so full of himself.

"You are so - ugh!" I whined and just looked away in frustration.

A smirk crept up his face again and I just sighed.

"I've got to admit. That faint was quite impressive. Not your best idea, but not the worse either. Just so hard to believe you came up with something so genius! Its like the press was gonna eat you the next minute," he laughed.

I frowned and stared at my over chewed finger nails.

"Yeah! That's exactly how you looked back there!
Like you were gonna die the next minute," he smirked and then laughed hard, again.

He's such a maniac.

I slumped on the seat and just closed my eyes with the press running after the car until we finally left.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

I opened my eyes slowly, with my head hurting really bad and my eyes feeling too heavy to be opened. I had a stinging backache and everything I set my eyes on was in two's.

I turned to my side and watched the door open slowly, hoping its a pack of aspirin that just climbs its way to my mouth.

"They're waiting for you. You, dumb ass, are in big trouble," Caden smirked before closing the door and leaving me with a cringe.

I got up lazily and walked to Mercedes's closet, fishing out something good to wear. Something that she would actually wear.

I picked out an electric blue tank top with a black ripped jean, stepped into her slippers, tied my my hair in a ponytail, and stared in the mirror.

"This might get really messy," I whispered to myself.

Okay, let me rephrase that last part. "Things WILL get a lot messy. Especially after my big shut down in the press con,"

I just pray smirk boy here doesn't rat me out. Who am I kidding? He's smirk boy, remember?

Slowly and reluctantly, I walked over to the door, opened it and walked down the stairs, each step adding more tension in me and the nearer I grew, the more the fear increased. I had never been more scared in my life.

I looked downward and saw the Kensington's of course, mamasita and papi all seated impatiently on the couches.

I rolled my eyes and walked down slowly.

Before I was even down the stairs, the yelling began. Three! Two! One!

"What was THAT all about?" Mrs. Kensington started the debate with a horrified look and a finger pointed directly at me like I were some thief or something.