Chapter Twenty Seven

Bella's POV

He could not fool me that easily.

That little prank was gonna let him know everything. What was he thinking? Such a joker.

I swear I wished I could strangle that neck of his. He was so annoying.

"Mercedes! - Mercedes!! " A loud angry voice yelled from downstairs, slamming the door hard and giving me the shivers.

"Open up the door!" he came again as he impatiently knocked on my door.

"Get away!" I yelled.

"I said, open up the door!" he yelled again.

That part of me that lead me to my untimely doom just appeared out of nowhere.

Out of fear, I opened the door.

"We need to talk," he said, staring at me.

Well, his calm voice just increased my courage to talk back. The sweeter, the fiercer.

"About what?" I asked, folding my arms against my chest.

"About us," he spat and grabbed my arm, pulling me inside the room.

"What?" I asked as we both sat on the bed.

"You have been on my last nerves since you got here. I really hope you're aware?"

"First, ask if I care because honestly, I doubt I do," I shrugged.

"I'm not joking!" he yelled viciously.

"I'm not a clown either," I spat and stood up from the bed.

"Are you trying to annoy me?" he yelled.

"You'd be dead if I should try," I replied and hissed, walking to the balcony.

"Get back here!"

I stopped for a minute and stared back at him. He thought so highly of himself. Poor shame.

I was so sick and tired of him. Of it. Of everything.

"So, who's Cameron really?"

He wasn't gonna give up was he?

I laughed loudly. "Are you serious? Cameron again? You have got to be kidding me," I shook my head and folded my arms against my chest.

"Just answer the question,"

"Please, honey, mind your business. He's none of yours," I advised with a hiss.

"I swear i'm gonna kill him!"

"I really don't get you. Give me a reason for your persistent crave to know who he is. Guess number one, you have nothing to do. Number two, you're obsessed," I pointed out.

"Obsessed?" He chuckled. "With who?"

"Who else? Me!" I shot and shook my head in disbelief.

"Yeah, right! I can't be obsessed with you because - "

"Mackenzie is still yours. I know. Please hang out with her because I am really busy and I need to rest before the rehearsal. Can you leave already?"

"Or, you're obsessed with me, huh?" He turned the tables around. "That's exactly why you're meeting that dick to make me jealous?"

I laughed. And laughed. And laughed so hard.

"Jesus! Caden, you should've been a comedian. Trust me, you'd be more successful. How can anyone play that lame jealous tag game. Lame!"
I rolled my eyes.

"Just admit it!" he raged.

"Admit what? That you're a narcissistic demon who's out to murder me? Well, okay. That's easy. You, Mr. Kensington junior, are a narcissistic demon who's out to murder me," I smiled.

"Oh, I'll murder you. I'll murder you, alright? But let's sort this out," he smirked.

"The only thing that needs to be sorted out is your ego's. Give some to the orphanage. It'd be the biggest donation yet,"

He was pissed. I could see it.

"You still haven't answered my question," he started yet again.

"You still haven't left my room," I shot acidly.

"Okay, you're - you are so - such a bitch!" he blurted.

"Okay. We're in the same category, anyway," I raised my shoulder in a half shrug.

He stood up in anger and came so close to my face, I shivered for some seconds. All I had was a mouth. Not muscles.

"You're gonna regret this. I swear," he threatened.

I stayed quiet while pressing my back to the wall, trying to move back as he came forward.

"And here I thought that mouth cannot shut up," He smirked and came even closer.

What the hell was he doing? He was so close even the a slightest move could end up in a kiss.

"Admit it," he whispered once more.

He was a demon!

I stayed quiet. I didn't want to go doing tonsil hockey with him.

"Admit it," he whispered once again.

"What?" I asked under my breath.

"That you're obsessed,"

"Excuse me, sir Caden? Ma'am? Its time for the preparation for the rehearsal," Banks yelped as she barged into the room and ignored the scene.

"I thought it was at twelve,"

"Yeah, but it got shifted a bit. Last minute changes," she replied with a scared tone.

She really should've regretted her actions.

Caden retracted his steps and I could finally breathe.

"I admit it. You're a demon!" I spat and walked over to the door.

"Out!"

He lumbered to the door and stared at me before finally leaving.

"Thank God you arrived!" I said happily to Banks as she got in.

"Why? What was going on?" she asked.

"Nothing much," I shrugged and got to the dresser table, ready for the pre makeover.

"What foundation tone, ma'am? Caramel? White? Which?"

How in the world was I supposed to know that?

"Go with anything good, Banks," I replied, totally backing out from the question.

"Okay," She replied with a smile.

Caden, Caden, Caden, what a character!

Author's Note

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter. It means a lot to me.

Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts in the comment Section below. I'd be glad to be reply.

And thank you all so much for 2.04k reads. Yeah, we're growing, guys!!

So, I decided to make a little official Q and A for this book. I hope you share your comments, ask questions about the characters or anything at all, in the inline comment.

Here it goes guys.....

Bella.........

Caden.......

Cameron.......

Adrian......

Mackenzie.....

I can't wait to answer all questions, so please ask,ask, ask!!

So, let's head to the next chapter!

PaulyQueen.