Chapter Thirty Nine

Bella's POV

Day Five: Have Children.

Background hit: Savage remix by Beyonce and Meghan Thee Stallion.

Quote: Don't call me hot. I ain't no coffee, honey.

No. No. No. No. Nooooo!

"Ma'am? - Ma'am, are you alright? - Ma'am?"

Ahhhh!

"Are you alright, ma'am?"

"Oh. It was just a - nightmare. It was crazy," I scratched my head, looking all around.

"I'll get the first aid kit," Banks offered and turned to go.

"No, no. I'm fine Banks," I placed my hand on my head. "I'm fine." I tapped the bed suspiciously.

"Anyway, ma'am. Its the fifth day of the retreat, your coffee is served just as you like it, and you'll be ready in no time. Your parents specifically said to tell you that - "

"Banks, please. Not today." I cut her short, as my head was buzzing right off my body.

"But ma'am - " she pleaded.

"I'm hitting the showers, okay?"

"Okay." she lowered her head in disappointment and I stood up from the bed, headed to the bathroom.

Minutes later, I was done and Banks helped me with my make up and fitted me to a red vest, a nice black ripped denim jacket and a skinny ripped jean. I put on the stiletto heels and she handed me a black stoned purse.

"Thanks Banks,"

"No problem, ma'am," she smiled and I left the room, just in time to catch up with Caden.

"Hey!" I called out.

"Me?" he asked, pointing to himself and looking around.

He looked pretty good. Thank goodness he finally gave up his "all formal" costume. He had on a black T shirt and white ripped jeans. His cologne was electrifying. My nose was on fire. Literally...

I loved how I think he spent the whole time just to make that perfect hairdo that fell down to the right of his face and his face looking abnormally vibrant and unrealistically ravishing. Hubby's looking good today.

"Yes, you!" I laughed at his humor.

He smiled.

"Hey!" He smirked charmingly and we walked down the stairs together for breakfast.

"So, day five huh?" he asked as we ate breakfast really quietly.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Any plans?" he queried, staring up at me.

With a puzzled look, I replied. "No. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing," he shrugged.

"Okay, then." I smiled and carried on with breakfast.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You really had to do that? Like seriously?" I asked as we walked down to the hotel, my stilettos making little announcements of my arrival on the ground.

"Yeah. This is America and I have my rights," he claimed proudly.

"Oh, really?" I raised a brow, coming up at his face.

"Yeah, really," he chuckled and picked up a call that kept buzzing in his pocket.

"Can we branch by the restaurant for a bit? I have some friends over for a little while," he said as he hung up and returned the phone to his pocket.