Chapter Sixty Eight

Caden's POV

"I told you, I am not going to tell her anything. Once if she thinks i'm stupid or, she doesn't even like me?" I guessed, convincing Adrian to not convince me to convince Bella to stay back in L.A.

"Look, dude. You're the man. All the girls love you. You've got the style, the ladies, the money, the billions. She's just another one. Get her!" he wailed, smashing his hands together with a chuckle.

"She's not just another one. She's a different one," I sighed and face palmed.

"Different, huh? You said that about Linda, Lucy, Michelle, Natalia, Madison, Christine, Silver, Goldie, Sharon, Annabelle, Yvette, her sister, Yvonne, Sandra, Goldie, and not to talk of  Belinda! Dude you dated that girl twice! Even a lot more I can't remember. Dude! You need help!" he cried out.

"I know, but I'm sure about this one. She seems so decent and beautiful - like an Angel," I professed, day dreaming again.

"I remembered another one. Angel," He said in a melodious voice.

"Cut it out!" I shrugged.

"If you think she's so " different " and "decent", why don't you ask her out?" he jabbered and winked.

"Do you think I haven't tried?" I've tried a billion times but I can't!! " I cried out.

"Why? You just met her recently. Didn't she impersonate Mercedes? And then you bailed her out? She owes you literally her whole life!"

"Yeah, but since day one, the first time I set my eyes on her, for the first time, I was the one that fell in love, not HER!" I screamed angrily.

"Then why'd you give her a hard time and pretend with Mercedes? And, you can't be so sure you fell first,"

I sighed, tired of his questions.

"I gave her a hard time because she drove me crazy and I didn't want to be the one feeling that way. She should be the one, not me!" I yelled.

"Oh, I see," he nodded.

"Finally!" I mentally shrugged and laid on the bed once again.

"I have an idea!" he howled in delight.

Please don't be something stupid, please don't be something stupid.....

"You can invite her to the frat house for the party tonight.."

"And its something stupid!" I buried my face in the pillow and groaned.

"Hear me out. I swear its good," he bragged.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes.

"As I was saying, you invite her to the frat party tonight, and get her drunk. And then you ask her if she has a thing for you," he winked as I devoured my eyes on him.

"And that would work, how?" I asked.

"She'll be intoxicated. Anything she says would be the truth. How do you think I knew Jenny Hellers had a cush on me?" he rolled his eyes and massaged the back of his neck.

That just might work.....

"Once if something goes wrong?" My breaths quickened.

"What could possibly go wrong?"

"I don't know. Something - "

"Just prevent her from going upstairs or the bathroom all by herself and you'll find answers today,"

"What if I find out she doesn't?"

"What if you find out she does?" he shot back.

"What if I find out she does but then she leaves anyway?"